Spring babies 2014 (due March, April, May)

Great, I'll book Rocca for Thurs 17th October, shall we say 19:30? We can wait for those who can only make it around 8 before ordering. I'll book for 10 and change the numbers closer to the time if need be. See you all then/there!

PS: the booking will be under Taylor, although I imagine a table for 10 should be very easy to spot :-)

Thanks for the offer of a lift although I won't need one ;-)

Hi - I'm in the Autumn babies group, but noticed quite a few posts about prenatal yoga in the area on the EDF. I did a great class in SE15 Talfourd Road on a Thursday evening at 7 - I'm posting, as I really enjoyed the class and had struggled to find a class which wasn't too gentle, but which was suitable for pregnancy. It's in the yoga teachers home in a very calming, intimate yoga space with lots of natural light and cushions, rugs etc. It's a Kundalini-style class, so provides a good balance of some quite stretching techniques to build stamina for labour, as well as relaxation and breathing side of things. The class is a small one (generally 5 or 6 people), so is also good to meet and chat to other mums to be at the start - the teacher sometimes invites guests in to give a short 5 min chat at the end about related subjects and we also met up as a group afterwards for a cheap meal out after the class on a couple of occasions.

The teachers details are Lindi Lu 07957 718 637, [email protected]

Hi Ladies, I am sadly going to have to pass on dinner this week. I have had a wretched cold for over 3 weeks now and I assumed it would be gone by now but I dont want to pass it around so Im bowing out. Off to the doc tomorrow to see what they can tell me but pretty sure I just need to persist with olbis oil and supposed rest (no chance of rest with a 2 year old!). have fun and please count me in for the next one! x

Hi - and congratulations to you all!

I'm due on 20 March and have a toddler who is nearly 2.5. I would love to meet up with you all unfortunately I can't make 17th but I am around on Fridays if anyone fancies meeting up during the day - though I will have my son with me, or alternatively I may be able to join you on the next evening meet up.

Also, I'm hoping to start pregnancy yoga or pilates in the next week or so - is anyone doing any classes locally that they would recommend?

Hi ladies

Apologies for intruding on your thread, but I just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Hollie and I'm a local mum who runs London Hypnobirthing - group and private hypnobirthing classes from my home in East Dulwich. My friendly and informal classes run over four weeks and I recommend couples attend any time from their 20th week of pregnancy. If you search "hypnobirthing" on this forum you'll find lots of feedback from couples I've worked with.

As my courses for 2013 filled up so quickly, I have already opened bookings for early 2014 - perfect timing for those spring babies. I'd also like to draw your attention to my group booking offer, whereby if more than one of you book together you will each recieve a 10% discount.

There's lots more information about what my classes offer, and dates/availability on my website http://londonhypnobirthing.co.uk/coursedetails.html - and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to give me a shout.

With warmest wishes for happy and healthy pregnancies,

Hollie x

Hi all,

I am expecting my first in April, and would absolutely love to meet other mums in the area :-)

When do you think the next meet up will be?

I am also looking at the Pregnancy Yoga as it sounds fab! Although finding something which works around work is a bit of a challange. @Jane123 - can you advise how much Lindi Lu's classes are?

Does anyone have any advice on which NCT clases to book?

Looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi all

Lovely to meet you last week, looking forward to the next one. For those who haven't already, please PM me with your personal email addresses and I'll send out a group email to arrange the next one.

See you all soon x

Hi all

I am expecting my first baby at the end of April and would love to join this group.

I am also for looking for advice on NCT classes, pregnancy yoga and pregnancy pilates. All of this stuff is completely new to me so any tips would be welcome!

I look forward to hearing when the next meet up is. I work 5 days a week in town so evenings and weekends are best for me.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Kat