Spring babies 2014 (due March, April, May)

Hi everyone

I am due at the start of April with my first and i'd be very keen to come to your next get together and meet any mums in the area.

Evenings and weekends work for me too.

My midwife has proven to be a bit illusive so hoping you guys will be able to help with tips and advice as after reading different threads on the forum, i am feeling even more clueless!!!

Lots of love

Kate

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm expecting my second at the beginning of April. My daughter has just turned 5 and started school, I'm sooo out of the loop with all things baby - it would be lovely to meet other mums-to-be in the area.

Looking forward to the next get-together!

Beth

Hi all,

Am expecting my 2nd in early Feb (so not quite spring) but thought I'd say hello anyway as I will be moving to ED just before Christmas and have booked no antenatal prep or anything this time round. (how to find the time!) I have a daughter who will be 4 when baby comes, starting school in Sep. I also feel like I've completely forgotten what to do with a baby. Look forward to meeting some of you in the near future. A xx

Hi ladies, just to let you know that I've started going to a pregnancy yoga class on a Sunday in Brockwell Lido, Herne Hill. Would definitely recommend it. I know a few of you were looking into classes to join so let me know if anyone is around and fancies it.

I'll be going next Sunday!

Hello ladies

I am going to be a first time mum due on 5th March. I cannot believe that we are finally going to be a family and have our little baby girl. It's been a long journey.

I look forward to chatting to you all. I would also love to meet up and chat with other expectant mums

hello everyone,

i'm due with my first 31 may and would love to join the group and come to the next meet up. i'm american and have been in london for over 4 years now so it would be great to meet up with others in the area since i'm so far away from my family. my mother in law is a midwife in the UK but i think i still have a lot to learn about classes and how everything works here :)

katie

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit behind and expecting in June 2014. Does anyone know if there is a similar group for summer 2014 babies? I couldn't seem to find one on EDF. It would be good to make friends with fellow mums-to-be. I work five mornings a week, but am available from 2pm each day. Any input anyone might have would be appreciated. Congratulations everyone!

Sophia

Sophia,

the moderator sets up the "summer babies 2014" group. Last years "summer babies (due June, July, Aug 2013) was started in December. The spring babies one appeared when I was 12weeks pregnant or so. Im sure it will be up on the forum soon for all the moms due in summer.

Hi Ladies,

I am due on the 23 rd May with our first child and heard from a friend about this forum. I am not sure how to join the spring babies 2014 group so thought to reply to these threads. Can anybody help. I am German and have been living in London for the last 8 years. Would be great to meet and get to know other to-be-mums in the area - maybe on a weekend in Jan?

Cheers, Ela

Hello ladies,

I hope I am not joining the group a bit late. I wish I had joined you for dinner last time.

I am due officially on the 2nd of June but will very likely have a c-section due to medical reasons so the baby will be born at the end of May. I was unsure whether to join this group or wait for the summer babies group to be created but I think there are some of you in my same situation of early June babies.

I just moved to the area and would love to meet new people and future mums. I'm Mexican and my husband is English. I have been in London for 6 years but only in Dulwich for a month!

Please feel free to PM me if you would like to get in touch.

B.

Dear Spring baby ladies,

This coming Friday morning some of us are getting together to discuss setting up an East Dulwich 'Positive Birth' group. We are meeting at 10am at a house in ED for coffee, biscuits and chat. If you are interested please feel free to come along we'd love to meet you. There will be some toys for toddlers to play with (though to a huge amount), and of course babies and children are welcome. PM me for the address if you'd like to come.

Please see this thread in the family room if you'd like to know more: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?29,1223855

Sorry to gate crash. SWx

Hi ladies, just to let you know that spaces on my Jan, Feb and March hypnobirthing courses are filling up fast, so please get in touch soon if you're interested in booking a space. These courses are perfect timing for those spring babies. If you'd like to know more about what other couples think of my classes, just search Hypnobirthing on this forum. Warmest, Hollie x

• 1 month later...