What do hubbies want for Christmas?

Mrs TP

One of most appreciated things I got for husband was a really nice map of London for wall with cycling routes all marked on. It was from notonthehighstreet. They do all different colours/sizes and framed or unframed. Went down really well and is always a talking point when people come over. Good luck!

I read the end-of-year music round ups and take a punt on a CD (which I'm pleased to say I get right more often than not), same with DVDs, I read SFX and get something interesting that we've missed, or an old Dr Who which has been re-released.

Or a book. He always wants books.

Pebbles, that's a clever idea. Mr Smiler recently agreed to have two gigantic, ugly green old chairs from his father, installed when I was away (we don't have the space and anyway the are horrible), father in law said "glad you could have them, couldn't have sold them, they're a fire hazard!" grrr. I guess could re-upholster them with football shirts, but doubt being emblazened with "rooney" could improve these chairs!

Husband usually gets a really nice bottle from the Whisky Exchange that will see him through the year when he fancies drinking something a bit special. It is becoming an annual thing so the surprise isn't there but he gets really excited about seeing which one I've chosen as they have some really quirky finds. Doesn't help that his birthday is a week before Xmas so get really stuck for presents!

Dopamine1979 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Some free time to drink the former and watch the

> latter.

> ies/thumbsup.gif

Some time would be a wicked present (probably for either partner). A promise of some time to do what I wanted without inturruption, and a promise that I wouldn't then suffer for it after!!!

Dopamine1979 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> A bottle of good scotch.

>

> A DVD box set.

>

> Some free time to drink the former and watch the

> latter.

>

> http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smil

> ies/thumbsup.gif

How do you retweet on the forum?!

THIS. A thousand times this. The Lions tour DVD is very good I've heard (in case 'er indoors is watching).