Local Lothario (Lounged)

FelicityNormal

FelicityNormal Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The person has not been identified, so no.

>

The mere fact that the person has not been identified by name does not protect either the forum or the person making the statements - if sufficient information is given to cause people to suspect the identity of the person, that can be enough to found libel. "Blind vice" items in newspapers/gossip mags have been the subject of proceedings and substantial settlements.

More importantly IMHO, this is community website, run not for profit by Admin and his team. Several local businesses and individuals have threatened legal action (and even taken action in one case I think?) against them because of ill-judged and highly personal comments made in threads like this one - leading to other members having to offer free legal advice and a whole heap of further admin and trouble. This is going to sound horribly preachy (and I really wish it didn't) but is this really what the forum is here for?

FelicityNormal Wrote:

> This individual has not had the chance to give me

> anything as I turned him down but I've since

> discovered that he's been with two local women I

> know and one of them now has health problems as a

> result. Wondering if he is purposely trying to

> harm people or he is just randy as hell and being

> reckless.

Or "loose" Women perhaps?!

???? Wrote:

> So, in summary

>

>

> ...don't have sex with SOMEONE from round here

> because you might catch SOMETHING....

>

> this is why I find the EDF so useful

*cancels plans for later*

FelicityNormal Wrote:

> It seems I was wrong. There is not a Local

> shop-owning Lothario....there are several of them,

> all shagging wildly in and around LL. >:D<

That's all right then - so you aren't accusing someone of deliberately spreading a STD.

One of these trouser-dropping individuals has given a local woman a serious STD. Allegedly this man is very aggressive in his approach and has shagged several other local women recently, despite being married. He has tried it on with me but I did not succumb yet - and with what I now know, I will never succumb. It is not clear whether he is deliberately spreading his STD or whether he is just reckless as to who he gives it to. It is said he claims he no longer shags his wife (which may be true).

In the course of my 'investigatins' I have also stumbled across several other randy local shopkeepers who are also married and also shagging for England. Some local women are not able to even enter certain ED establishments unless accompanied by a male friend, otherwise there rogering shopkeepers will ooze into lecherous overdrive.

Cassius Wrote:

> FelicityNormal Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > It seems I was wrong. There is not a Local

> > shop-owning Lothario....there are several of

> them,

> > all shagging wildly in and around LL. >:D

> That's all right then - so you aren't accusing

> someone of deliberately spreading a STD.

Were any of these women raped? Did any of these women ask if the man was married? Did any of them insist on using a condom as obviously they did not know this man very well? If a woman shags a man about which she knows nothing or little, without using a condom, then she is taking a risk with her sexual health. 6 of one and half dozen of the other IMO.