Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Rage

PinkyB

Easyjet.

Holidays to Bulgaria that suit you

Book your holidays to Bulgaria without breaking the bank! Choose easyJet Holidays for low cost flights, affordable accommodation and a flexible booking service that you can trust. Plus, when you book with easyJet Holidays you can save when you purchase your flights and hotel stay at the same time.

The mini-cab driver stood outside his vehicle at 0616 having a fag while the base radio blared through his open window outside my house. He got told to feck off right quick. You could argue it's rational rage, but the level of anger most definitely wasn't !

people on for sale threads that write "draws"instead of "drawers",its contagious,everyone is doing it.....IT'S DRAWERS,,,i hope to God someone agrees with me,or i might just think,(i need to get a life)gotta go now,need to tidy my nicker draw,oops,silly me,'drawer"

Joggers who spit as they run down the road. If you really have to gob out your phlegm in the street, perhaps you could have the courtesy to aim into the gutter rather than splatter it over the pavement?

Spitting is horrible. Worse are the people that decide holding one nostril and emptying the contents of the other onto the footpath is acceptable. Had a guy do this walking towards me yesterday, disgusting.

My irrational rage today was trying to get across the mini roundabout at Sainsburys. I'd been in the Hamlets car park, so had the right of way attempting to get to the traffic lights and onto Dog Kennel Hill. Prime Saturday shopping time, car after car drove in front of me, oblivious to the road rules. When I'd finally had enough and nosed out, I got yelled at by the driver who cut me up.

Me and mini roundabouts really don't get on well.

"i didn't explain nicker correctly,it's a draw sorry drawer i keep my pound coins in,lol."

You know those people who make a mistake, and then won't own up to it? The ones that come up with the most ridiculous of justifications and then stare barefaced at you expecting you to swallow it?