It's contagious, and it's official (aka Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Joy)

charliecharlie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spreading the love. Aboard the P13 bus from Queens rd at 2.40 ish. I've never come across such a warm, friendly and caring driver. Not only did he seem to know EVERY lady to get on (all 60+), he waited for everyone to get to their seat before setting of, stopped 150 yards down the road to pick up tardy passengers, bid goodbye with booming cheerios, an all round good guy.

It's obviously his shift , as at Peckham bus garage a lady gave him a can of Pepsi and a packet of crisps whilst dibbing her Oyster card. Fair warmed my cockles.

The return from ED was altogether different and sadly more normal.

• 4 weeks later...

Well dressed old men and women

Babies smiling and laughing

Birds singing

Birds landing outside my bedroom window

Sunshine and clear skies on a cold day

Autumn

Desert landscapes

Fruit and vegetables

Hearing certain languages spoken-especially Japanese and Italian

Making random connections with strangers

Getting off the plane in a new country I've never been to

Friendly cats I pass on the street who enjoy a little tummy tickle and attention from me

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

reetpetite Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The smell of the grass on a warm day and its just

> rained.

As a congenital Anosmic that's one pleasure I have sadly no knowledge of. Mind you it does come in handy sometimes ;)

The things that give me joy are multifold. Pink floyd on the radio, seeing the "perfect" sunrise/sunset/moon rise/sunbeam/etc AND having my camera with me .. but most importantly.. coming home to Mrs Twirly :)