> by Barclay brothers, a couple billionaire tax

> avoiding non-domiciles."

>

> You could say that. But people might ask you

> whether you can tell the difference between the

> pointy bit where your arm bends and the fleshy bit

> you sit on.

Very good. That actually made me laugh.

This is the sort of thing I was talking about though. http://i100.independent.co.uk/article/what-happens-when-you-comment-on-daily-mail-articles-with-actual-nazi-propaganda--Zy4ccsnBEx

ploberman Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> OK, the vote is now closed so I think it's time

> for a nice cup of tea and a bun.

>

> The result will take a few weeks and then we will

> all know who is the Leader.

>

> Thank you all for your contributions.

Err the vote has not started yet. I have made my mind up and will be voting for Corbyn. The Tories on here are so scared of him that they have persuaded me. Thanks chaps!

I don't think the Tories are scared of him at all. I think they're praying for him to win! They see him as a blessing, however IMO they are misguided. I know lots of old school Labour voters who were turned off from voting for them during the Blair/Brown years and are now likely to return to the fold with Corbyn as leader. If he wins the party will get my vote again. About time we had a principled party leader.

Louisa.

Jah Lush Wrote:

> Surely The Bliar should know by now that The

> Labour Party were annihilated at the last

> election. A discredited ex-Prime Minister who

> should be up on war crimes charges is a fine

> endorsement for the left.

>

> http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/12/tony-bl

> air-has-launched-another-attack-on-jeremy-corbyn_n

> _7978188.html?1439402796

As someone much wittier than me said, "Neil Kinnock and Tony Blair rally against Corbyn - how much endorsement does one man need?".

It would seem that every PM has to have Their War..

Blair certainly got greedy..

A former supporter of CND turned out to be the most blood thirst PM since Churchill.

Well Churchill was in different circumstances..

Blair destroyed The Labour Party with New labour.. with polices on the Trades Unions little different

to that of the Tories.

With the illegal War on Iraq I was no longer able to support them with Blair in charge. And then there was Brown.

We (Labour Supporters) need someone with someone with some bottle and principals.

Corbyn would seem right for the job but at 66 I have some reservations..

DulwichFox

ratty Wrote:

>

> Err the vote has not started yet. I have made my mind up and will be voting for Corbyn. The Tories

> on here are so scared of him that they have persuaded me. Thanks chaps!

Actually, you are doing exactly what the Tories want (and have asked) you to do. They see Corbyn as a free ticket to the 2020 election.

Loz Wrote:

> ratty Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> >

> > Err the vote has not started yet. I have made my

> mind up and will be voting for Corbyn. The Tories

> > on here are so scared of him that they have

> persuaded me. Thanks chaps!

>

> Actually, you are doing exactly what the Tories

> want (and have asked) you to do. They see Corbyn

> as a free ticket to the 2020 election.

He's 66 - will he even want to be around.

I see him as someone to start off national debate again.

and maybe someone better than the other 3 will turn up :)

Yeah that has turned me right off I have to say.

They all say some good stuff. There is no way Kendall will get my vote, and yet I like what she says on social care and education (my worlds).

It's a shame that Burnham is so wishy washy, I like the guy, but he hasn't really set out anything remotely solid.

Worked in Fair Trading under the Blurr government.

New sweet FA about economics and markets but had it drummed into me - competitive markets, high levels of consumer information, fair trading, supply and demand, innovation, easy market entry and exit. Regulation bad.

Oh dear, then comes 2008.

The only one capable of taking Cameron and Osborne to task is Corbyn. I believe he will show their tiny majority for what it is. Electable? Maybe not but strong opposition is probably more important in saving the poor and vulnerable. I cannot stress enough what damage this govt is deliberately doing to people with nothing. Driving them to extreme measures and actions simply to survive. I don't want to collude with a society that does that. Jeremy Corbyn is the only Labour candidate that seems to agree with me.

Sorry if it upsets or gets in the way of people's rampant drives for more money but I'd rather see children eat well and not be made homeless.

Loz Wrote:

> rahrahrah Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > Since when does Corbyn not believe in a market

> economy. What tosh.

>

> How about his own website?

>

> A much greater sense of union solidarity across

> national frontiers and across continents is

> necessary to demand security, job protection and a

> planned economy, rather than the free-market model

> whose inevitable collapse has been greeted with

> huge amounts of public money for the banking

> system but not for the victims of their greed.

Where is that on his website Loz? I'm not suggesting it's not there I just can't find it. That does sound extreme and slightly out of kilter with other thing I've heard him say on the economy, so I would be interested to see it in context.

The Today Prog reporting that 600,000 people will vote in this leadership contest. That's not to be sniffed at.

They can't all be tube drivers or Polly Toynbee.

Perhaps they are actually vaguely representative of the majority of people who might vote in general elections.

Kendall was on too. Dreadful, dreadful woman. Still doesn't understand why Corbyn is popular. #epicfail

rahrahrah Wrote:

> Where is that on his website Loz? I'm not

> suggesting it's not there I just can't find it.

> That does sound extreme and slightly out of kilter

> with other thing I've heard him say on the

> economy, so I would be interested to see it in

> context.

http://jeremycorbyn.org.uk/articles/nail-in-the-coffin/