> Lewishamman? Is that neighbourly?

>

> Lewishamman I'm sorry that Declan made you feel

> that way. I didn't see the need for him to speak

> to you like that. I hope you know that there are

> people in the community and on this forum that

> don't believe you have to be nasty to have a

> discussion. There's lots of great stuff on this

> forum if you look past the ugly bits. :)

Helena, when I wrote my comments I had no idea what age LM was. You seem to think that there are some of us who circle around like vultures waiting to pick off the weak! I don't know what age you are but I'm probably closer to LM's age than I am to some posters here. Given we were talking about a brothel, Russian mafia,condoms lying about (on what floor?), a possible assassination,it just seemed that someone was planning a novel not stating some facts.

Why would customers take used condoms with them with they leave, then throw them on the floor?

How does anyone know that they are young girls from the Baltic states, and that they are being exploited?

Why would wealthy Russian mafia types in BMWs come to a backstreet brothel in deepest South London, surely they can afford to go more upmarket?

Are brothels illegal? (I genuinely don't know)

Helena, it is a disgusting problem on this forum that should be raised, so thank you.

Personally, I was starting to believe that it wasn't seniors who were being attacked, but more the young & vulnerable. I am only in my teens & I get the impression that this forum holds a group of old, nasty, egotistical people. The behaviour is odd & perhaps I'm too young to understand their "jokes".

Frail or not. If the situation bothers you, you have every right to report it, depsite what others may think. ;-)

Helena, people didn't question Lewishammans account because of his age, they quesitoned it because it sounded a bit odd. The OP raises lots of questions, some of which have been answered (like what, apart from lots of men arriving in BMWs suggests it's a brothel?, are brothels actually illegal? and in what way is it bothering you?) and I think it's ok to ask them.

Declan's original suspicions, now withdrawn and apologised for, were a response to having seen the OP post something seemingly incongrous elsewhere and suspecting a troll.

No-one is bullying or discriminating on grounds of age. Surely, reading the post and thought "well that's a bit odd, but I won't question it, because he's old, poor fella" would be a far more patronising and insulting approach?

Whilst I agree with Sean that prostitution is the oldest profession, there is a world of difference between a nice lady upstairs choosing to entertain gentleman callers and exploitation of young girls trafficked form abroad and if Lewishamman suspects the latter, he should report it.

Lewishamman, I completely understand your concerns about your anonimity not being protected if you report to the police, but if you think something illegal is going on or have concerns for the safety of those involved I would second (or third) the suggestion to report anonymously to crimestoppers.

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

So your problem is...

Did you not read my post?

So what if you guys have made up in this thread - it will happen again in another. It always does.

& No, I am not mentioning any names. What has happend, has happened. It upsets me because it is the same people who continously do it to others. I can't help coming across these people, because they are regular posters.

Anyhoo! I couldn't help but putting my opinion in there before I moved on. I don't want to continue or cause any negativity. I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention.

Oh, & on a side note to my previous post: Lewishamman, police shouldn't give out your information, so you should be okay. Infact, I think you can anonymously call.

I didn't realise I was suspecting 'a Troll' as I wouldn't have known this was how such a person was described, until now that is. I agree with Simon though that it just doesn't seem true. My apology stands as I have to give LM the benefit of the doubt I have.

Sorry, Declan, didn't mean to put words in your mouth, I was just defending your response.

thexwinglessxbird, I've read lots of your posts on other threads and I've read people disagreeing with you and questioning your opinions, but that's not bullying and it's nothing to do with age. No-one can tell you age when you post unless you choose to give that information or information that makes it obvious (on which note, you're the first "teen" I've met who's recently bought a house, congratulations!) so when people react they're reacting to what you say not how old you are. Some of your posts, particularly when you first registered, were pretty outspoken and I don't think it's unreasonable that people disagreed.

I am not a "troll" I found this forum and thought I would try to ask if anyone here could help me. I only know the men are Russian as I hear them talking outside the house , at night the voice's sound travels well. As for the women inside the house I have no idea where they are from or if they are trafficed females from the Baltics's.

You seem to have problem's on here with trust which is not my fault as today is the first time I have posted on this forum.

I accept Declan's apolgy even though it upset me I can not think why any of you doubt me. I do not know why condoms are in the garden and on the path.

I was born in 1930 in Lewisham and I have seen what Russians are like let alone these pimps and I know they are violent and ruthless people so of course I am afraid , I am just a old man to them and if I was to cause them trouble I am sure they would deal with me.

I am sorry if coming here has caused you regulars problems I only hope that you can learn some trust.

I don't know Declan. I won't go to the police as that will cause me more trouble. I think I really was just looking for some moral surport. This has only been going on for 3 month's and I am hoping they will not stay long but until then I feel isolated and alone.

Do you know any of your other neighbours Lewishamman?

Could you speak to them and find out if they share your concerns? What about your family, you mentioned that you have a son, have you discussed your concerns with him?

Edited to say, while I sympathise if you feel unsafe, it is a ridiculous generalisation to say that all Russians are ruthless and violent. If your only objection to this place is that the people are Russian, then I suggest you leave them alone and get on with your life. But, as I said before, if you think something illegal or dangerous might be going on then speak to neighbours who you trust or report it.

Do crime stopper's LM. I used to post and view this forum but after the hostile vibe of several regular posters i just thought , no i cannot be bothered. Shame really . The admin should sort it out as it turns alot of people off. Well most of my lot and that was a fair few.

Declan Wrote:

> >

> Now that is interesting!

Thank you! :)

& Thank you, Annaj for taking that out of context. :))

Lewishamman, you have no reason to apologize to anyone on this forum. If people have trust issues, than that's their problem. Do not feel that you need to prove anything.

If you believe that they are the same people who are trashing your garden with used condoms, then they should be confronted. That's just disgusting & unexceptable.

If you are worried that police will pass on your details (like I said, they shouldn't be doing that anyway) then let them know beforehand.

thexwinglessxbird Wrote:

> Declan Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > >

> > Now that is interesting!

>

> Thank you! :)

> & Thank you, Annaj for taking that out of context.

> :))

>

> Lewishamman, you have no reason to apologize to

> anyone on this forum. If people have trust issues,

> than that's their problem. Do not feel that you

> need to prove anything.

>

> If you believe that they are the same people who

> are trashing your garden with used condoms, then

> they should be confronted. That's just disgusting

> & unexceptable.

>

> If you are worried that police will pass on your

> details (like I said, they shouldn't be doing that

> anyway) then let them know beforehand.

For what its worth winglessbird, I agree with you. There are some real cyber-bullies on here, and it is a bit pathetic at times.

I actually couldn't give a monkeys if the original poster is a "troll" or not. If the concern seems as though it might be real, then it should be the natural response to try to help out. If it happens to turn out that the OP is less than genuine, I'd rather look a bit daft and get suckered than ignore what might be a genuinely fearful request for advice.

I only wish I could offer some genuine advice, but I will say this for the old bill in Southwark. Someone tried to mug me before christmas, luckily I am more than able to take care of myself and the bloke had a very bad night's work that evening, but they could not have been nicer. It was a real surprise, but they were great. I'm sure they'd be equally understanding if you explain your circumstances.

Actually, if the place in question is being run by serious heavies (assuming it is what you think it is) it would very likely be passed onto the vice squad and immigration, and your name would never come into it. They'd probably keep the place under observation for an extended period of time, and you'd be none the wiser.

No idea if I'm being a mug by replying, but I really don't care. Best of luck whatever happens.

Santerme Wrote:

> It is hard to discern what your concern is.

Lewishamman has explained his situation. Perhaps he is just seeking comfort and fellowship through sharing his concerns with this community. Tea and sympathy - that's all.