Top Tips

woofmarkthedog

How dare you suggest that these handy tips and advice we are coming up with are not the products of our own inspiration.:-S

I am deeply offfended Ominpresent but I shall plough on regardless

Don't change your trousers simply because the pockets are full. Add extra pockets by suspending old socks from the belt loops.

Oh yes waynetta - and I suppose you will also be advising people to icrease the weight of these trousers by threading onions throgh the belt loops as well?? And I also suppose you'll be advising people not to waste money on espensive boil-in - the -bag cod with parsley sauce but instead just placing a fish finger inside a used condom with some grass clippings?? I wonder where you got those ideas from?

omniprescient Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Don't waste time by making up your own top tips -

> simply trawl through the internet and use other

> people's

>

> (you all know who you are..)

the way I see it, this thread provides an essential community service for the busy people of ED* who simply don't have the time to trawl through viz....er, the internet thingy for such quality tips.

we can't be expected to provide citations for all of our material, we'd never get any 'real' work done now, would we?

*thats ED, not "Sydders"

Find your way to the toilet in the dark by tying a length of string from the toilet bowl to the door handle. Simply straddle the string and slide the cleft of your buttocks along it until you feel the toilet seat touch your genitals. Simple.