favourite deodorant

Dickensman

DJKillaQueen Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> LOL...yes but I do compensate by wearing very

> expensive perfume.....(my footy gals can vouch for

> that)....;-)

Are you spraying that very expensive perfume under your arm pits?:-S Oh well, whatever cranks your engine I guess...or in your case, whatever tickles your fanny!

Dickensman, sorry can't help you other than to say that a daily bath or shower helps enormously:)).

And Narnia, fly spray? That explains a great deal...in fact, it's all starting to make sense now...

Thanks for that LadyMeadow, trust me I bathe every day, but I decided to change my deodorant because the one I have been using is now starting to react and make me itch, so I thought it time to change the brand.

Have a wonderful time and a happy new year.

Are you sure it's the deodorant?

In the winter we wrap up so tightly that our pits can get warm, damp and get very little fresh air. This can be an attractive environment for the same sort of boogers that create athletes foot.

Might be worth checking with the chemist?

Dickensman Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks for that LadyMeadow, trust me I bathe every

> day, but I decided to change my deodorant because

> the one I have been using is now starting to react

> and make me itch, so I thought it time to change

> the brand.

Hey Cheeky Monkey, you know I was teasing - right? Anyway, just thought I'd mention that you might have become sensitive or even allergic to the "chemicals" in "regular" deodorants. You could try using those sold in Health Shops (your nearest one would be Health Matters on Lordship Lane). They can cost an arm, a leg and a backbone though, but tend to do the job without any unwanted side effects (in conjunction with my yearly shower - of course;-)). Alternatively, there is a relatively chemical free one made by Maine (Sainsburys DKH sell it) which is very good (it is performing extremely well in 26 degree temperatures as I type). Sorry I was flippant earlier - I should have responded seriously.

LadyMeadow.