We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.hensonsecurity.com

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021Next
Current Page: 20 of 21
messageRe: It's contagious, and it's official (aka Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Joy)
Posted by intexasatthe moment 11 March, 2017 10:01

Dr Al Chalbi at Kings who looked at me and not his computer .And came into work /mayhem with a sore throat .

messageRe: It's contagious, and it's official (aka Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Joy)
Posted by Robert Poste's Child 17 March, 2017 18:32

A policeman at Kingston station handed me a leaflet on reporting unwanted sexual behaviour. Felt obscurely flattered as I was 50-something yesterday. (Still got it.)

Posted by Elphinstone's Army 17 March, 2017 18:51

ha ha, course you do, unwanted is not good, but wanted, certainly, squeal !!

Posted by red devil 01 April, 2017 13:28

Pac Man on Google Maps... smiling smiley

Posted by Seabag 01 April, 2017 16:03

Someone some time ago posted a 'Walks In Kent' post on here and on their blog.
So we went, then went again. I've now decided to live there for 6 mths, to work from/keep the kids out of town during the holidays.

Whoever you are, thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:04:01:23:36:33 by Seabag.

Posted by Zelig 04 April, 2017 21:45

When Dulwich Fox leads the community.

Posted by Robert Poste's Child 04 April, 2017 23:43

There's a blossoming tree halfway down my road that's absolutely alive with bees the last few days. I can stand there for ages just listening to them. Glorious.

Posted by Robert Poste's Child 08 April, 2017 21:08

Cherry tree blossom, wisteria and lilacs.

Posted by Take Note 13 April, 2017 13:06

Going back to bed on a Saturday morning with a huge mug of tea, the dogs and Saturday Live on R4

messageRe: It's contagious, and it's official (aka Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Joy)attachment
Posted by Sue 24 July, 2017 10:50

About time a joyful thread was resurrected, so -

My Pikachu watch arrived this morning and makes me smile whenever I look at it.

Best fiver I've spent for a while, even if it doesn't appear to have any way to change the time, so it will only be right half the year (assuming the battery lasts of course big grin )

Attachments: rsz_1pikachu_watch.jpg (593KB)  
Posted by DulwichFox 24 July, 2017 14:03

Hi Sue ..

You appear to have 2 Red Buttons. Holding the left one for 3 seconds should start the set up process.

Not your model but should give you an idea.

[www.youtube.com]

Foxy

Posted by red devil 24 July, 2017 14:10

You need to sort out those gaps in the floorboards Sue...smiling smiley

Posted by Sue 24 July, 2017 14:24

DulwichFox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Sue ..
>
> You appear to have 2 Red Buttons. Holding the
> left one for 3 seconds should start the set up
> process.
>
> Not your model but should give you an idea.
>
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> Foxy

They are not red buttons. How very dare you big grin

They are Pikachu's cheeks!! big grin

However, I have just discovered that the lovely Pikachu actually slips over the watch beneath, and on the side of the watch is a normal winding knob. Hooray!

Posted by Sue 24 July, 2017 14:29

red devil Wrote:
> You need to sort out those gaps in the floorboards
> Sue...smiling smiley

Life's too short. The ones downstairs are draughtproofed.

The ones upstairs don't need to be big grin

And I like the effect of black lines between white floorboards. However the floorboards in my front bedroom were pecked to b*****y by my sister's parrot when she and it/he were staying with me, which has produced an interesting but not particularly joyful result, rational or otherwise smiling smiley

Posted by DulwichFox 24 July, 2017 15:00

Sue Wrote:
> DulwichFox Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi Sue ..
> >
> > You appear to have 2 Red Buttons. Holding the
> > left one for 3 seconds should start the set up
> > process.
> >
> > Not your model but should give you an idea.
> >
> > [www.youtube.com]
> >
> > Foxy
>
>
> They are not red buttons. How very dare you big grin
>
> They are Pikachu's cheeks!! big grin
>
> However, I have just discovered that the lovely
> Pikachu actually slips over the watch beneath, and
> on the side of the watch is a normal winding knob.
> Hooray

I am being a bit dim. I failed to notice that your watch is actually Analogue. and not digital Doh.

Foxy Lol.

Posted by Sue 24 July, 2017 15:03

big grin

Posted by Loz 24 July, 2017 17:01

I once received an email from someone called P.K. Chiu. Made my day, that did.

Posted by Sue 24 July, 2017 17:34

big grin

Posted by Sue 05 February, 2018 12:51

My street is quiet!

The builders have gone from the roof opposite!

The people repairing the water pipes in the road a few houses down have gone!

The shouting and swearing has stopped!

The road is not blocked by gigantic lorries!

I don't have to have my Pzizz app on Focus to try and concentrate on what I'm doing!

I'm so happy big grin

Posted by BunnyBurrow 16 February, 2018 16:26

Finding a Cadbury's creme egg in your bag that you had completely forgotten about!

😁

Posted by Robert Poste's Child 14 May, 2018 14:04

Wearing my new mesh trainer socks. Make your feet feel cool, and they seem to stay on as well.

Posted by diable rouge 20 June, 2018 13:01

Bollox to Brexit and maeningful votes...well, for a couple of minutes anyway

Posted by diable rouge 23 June, 2018 11:47

Posted by Robert Poste's Child 27 July, 2018 19:57

I'm on a bus and not sweaty! First time in a couple of months. Joy!

Posted by Huguenot 31 July, 2018 15:13

Finding you all so well!

Posted by BrandNewGuy 31 July, 2018 15:23

Good lord! A blast from the past!

Posted by Huguenot 31 July, 2018 15:24

Haha! Just moving to Guangzhou, and was thinking about times past!

Posted by Peckhamgatecrasher 31 July, 2018 15:25

What have you done with Moos?

Posted by Huguenot 31 July, 2018 15:29

I canít be sure that Iíve got the right person because I canít remember her username, but if she came to Singers too, she is just moving to Dubai soon!

Posted by Peckhamgatecrasher 31 July, 2018 15:30

That's the one. Gosh, you are all adventurous. Just going to the Southbank leaves me giddy.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021Next
Current Page: 20 of 21

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum