Forum Sponsors

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021Next
Current Page: 20 of 21
messageRe: It's contagious, and it's official (aka Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Joy)
Posted by intexasatthe moment 11 March, 2017 10:01

Dr Al Chalbi at Kings who looked at me and not his computer .And came into work /mayhem with a sore throat .

messageRe: It's contagious, and it's official (aka Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Joy)
Posted by Robert Poste's Child 17 March, 2017 18:32

A policeman at Kingston station handed me a leaflet on reporting unwanted sexual behaviour. Felt obscurely flattered as I was 50-something yesterday. (Still got it.)

Posted by Elphinstone's Army 17 March, 2017 18:51

ha ha, course you do, unwanted is not good, but wanted, certainly, squeal !!

Posted by red devil 01 April, 2017 13:28

Pac Man on Google Maps... smiling smiley

Posted by Seabag 01 April, 2017 16:03

Someone some time ago posted a 'Walks In Kent' post on here and on their blog.
So we went, then went again. I've now decided to live there for 6 mths, to work from/keep the kids out of town during the holidays.

Whoever you are, thank you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was 2017:04:01:23:36:33 by Seabag.

Posted by Zelig 04 April, 2017 21:45

When Dulwich Fox leads the community.

Posted by Robert Poste's Child 04 April, 2017 23:43

There's a blossoming tree halfway down my road that's absolutely alive with bees the last few days. I can stand there for ages just listening to them. Glorious.

Posted by Robert Poste's Child 08 April, 2017 21:08

Cherry tree blossom, wisteria and lilacs.

Posted by Take Note 13 April, 2017 13:06

Going back to bed on a Saturday morning with a huge mug of tea, the dogs and Saturday Live on R4

messageRe: It's contagious, and it's official (aka Tiny Little Things That Cause You Irrational Joy)attachment
Posted by Sue 24 July, 2017 10:50

About time a joyful thread was resurrected, so -

My Pikachu watch arrived this morning and makes me smile whenever I look at it.

Best fiver I've spent for a while, even if it doesn't appear to have any way to change the time, so it will only be right half the year (assuming the battery lasts of course big grin )

Attachments: rsz_1pikachu_watch.jpg (593KB)  
Posted by DulwichFox 24 July, 2017 14:03

Hi Sue ..

You appear to have 2 Red Buttons. Holding the left one for 3 seconds should start the set up process.

Not your model but should give you an idea.

[www.youtube.com]

Foxy

Posted by red devil 24 July, 2017 14:10

You need to sort out those gaps in the floorboards Sue...smiling smiley

Posted by Sue 24 July, 2017 14:24

DulwichFox Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Sue ..
>
> You appear to have 2 Red Buttons. Holding the
> left one for 3 seconds should start the set up
> process.
>
> Not your model but should give you an idea.
>
> [www.youtube.com]
>
> Foxy

They are not red buttons. How very dare you big grin

They are Pikachu's cheeks!! big grin

However, I have just discovered that the lovely Pikachu actually slips over the watch beneath, and on the side of the watch is a normal winding knob. Hooray!

Posted by Sue 24 July, 2017 14:29

red devil Wrote:
> You need to sort out those gaps in the floorboards
> Sue...smiling smiley

Life's too short. The ones downstairs are draughtproofed.

The ones upstairs don't need to be big grin

And I like the effect of black lines between white floorboards. However the floorboards in my front bedroom were pecked to b*****y by my sister's parrot when she and it/he were staying with me, which has produced an interesting but not particularly joyful result, rational or otherwise smiling smiley

Posted by DulwichFox 24 July, 2017 15:00

Sue Wrote:
> DulwichFox Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Hi Sue ..
> >
> > You appear to have 2 Red Buttons. Holding the
> > left one for 3 seconds should start the set up
> > process.
> >
> > Not your model but should give you an idea.
> >
> > [www.youtube.com]
> >
> > Foxy
>
>
> They are not red buttons. How very dare you big grin
>
> They are Pikachu's cheeks!! big grin
>
> However, I have just discovered that the lovely
> Pikachu actually slips over the watch beneath, and
> on the side of the watch is a normal winding knob.
> Hooray

I am being a bit dim. I failed to notice that your watch is actually Analogue. and not digital Doh.

Foxy Lol.

Posted by Sue 24 July, 2017 15:03

big grin

Posted by Loz 24 July, 2017 17:01

I once received an email from someone called P.K. Chiu. Made my day, that did.

Posted by Sue 24 July, 2017 17:34

big grin

Posted by Sue 05 February, 2018 12:51

My street is quiet!

The builders have gone from the roof opposite!

The people repairing the water pipes in the road a few houses down have gone!

The shouting and swearing has stopped!

The road is not blocked by gigantic lorries!

I don't have to have my Pzizz app on Focus to try and concentrate on what I'm doing!

I'm so happy big grin

Posted by BunnyBurrow 16 February, 2018 16:26

Finding a Cadbury's creme egg in your bag that you had completely forgotten about!

😁

Posted by Robert Poste's Child 14 May, 2018 14:04

Wearing my new mesh trainer socks. Make your feet feel cool, and they seem to stay on as well.

Posted by diable rouge 20 June, 2018 13:01

Bollox to Brexit and maeningful votes...well, for a couple of minutes anyway

Posted by diable rouge 23 June, 2018 11:47

Posted by Robert Poste's Child 27 July, 2018 19:57

I'm on a bus and not sweaty! First time in a couple of months. Joy!

Posted by Huguenot 31 July, 2018 15:13

Finding you all so well!

Posted by BrandNewGuy 31 July, 2018 15:23

Good lord! A blast from the past!

Posted by Huguenot 31 July, 2018 15:24

Haha! Just moving to Guangzhou, and was thinking about times past!

Posted by Peckhamgatecrasher 31 July, 2018 15:25

What have you done with Moos?

Posted by Huguenot 31 July, 2018 15:29

I cant be sure that Ive got the right person because I cant remember her username, but if she came to Singers too, she is just moving to Dubai soon!

Posted by Peckhamgatecrasher 31 July, 2018 15:30

That's the one. Gosh, you are all adventurous. Just going to the Southbank leaves me giddy.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021Next
Current Page: 20 of 21

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum