Forum Sponsors

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care
xxxx
www.takeflightacademy.co.uk

Glazer Delmar

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageBessemer Grange Primary Views
Posted by hmcgilp May 10, 03:06PM

Hello,

Wondering if anyone could give me some reviews or insight into Bessemer Grange Primary.

We have been offered a place for primary this year.

Any thoughts, good or bad welcomed.

Thank you

messageRe: Bessemer Grange Primary Views
Posted by peggoula May 10, 08:01PM

Wonderful school. Caring, hardworking teachers and brilliant grounds. Have two children there, one with SEN and they have both flourished there.
If you would like more info please PM me. Would very much recommend a visit (my daughter got in there instead of Heber that was our closest school and was gutted at the time but honestly it's the best thing that could have happened to us).

messageRe: Bessemer Grange Primary Views
Posted by edanna May 11, 09:44PM

Itís a lovely school. Like peggoula I have 2 kids there. My son is in Year 6 so this is his 7th year at Bessemer. There is so much to recommend it - amazing staff, all the different play areas and the nature garden, really strong leadership. They have been inspected by Ofsted v recently so you will see lots of detail in there. The main thing is that both my kids are really happy there and seem to have a lovely learning experience (much more fun than when I was at school). If you search Bessemer on here you will probably find similar threads going back several years.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum