Recommending And Move Ltd

Administrator

• Administrator

And Move Ltd has over 19 years of experience providing a high standard house removals service across South West London.

As South West London Removals Company we offer a professional and bespoke service including a full packing and moving, and as a standard disassembly of furniture, to fully meet your needs.

Phone Number: 02082 864359
Email Address: [email protected]

View full listing

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to recommend the removals company we just used called And Move. It was a 2 day move including packing everything and they were absolutely fantastic, very professional, organised, calm and considerate of our needs and our 2 young children. Pavel (the owner) made the time to come to our house before hand to assess our needs and provided us with a competitive quote in a timely manner. They moved every single item without causing any damage and reassembled everything at the new place, even managed to problem solve getting our enormous bed up a tricky stairway. I have a lot of experience having moved 3 times in the last year and these guys were great, I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.

Here are their contact details:

www.andmove.co.uk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Just adding to this thread as my partner and I just used Pavel for our move and were incredibly happy with the service. Very punctual, reliable and friendly, and at a good price. Would totally recommend And Move to anyone in the area who is relocating.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
yes a wholehearted additional recommendation for Pavel and his guys!!! They are very genuine lovely people, were nice to my kids, and do an excellent job. I've used Pavel 3 times and he always gives me a good price and does a great job. I will always use Pavel and I always recommend him to friends.

• 2 weeks later...
Many thanks to everyone for recommending AndMove. The move couldn?t have been better. No cancellation charges and an incredibly accommodating company took away the worry as we had to change our completion date a number of times. Our move involved some of our belongings going to store and the rest to our new house this Pavel and his team took in their stride as well as providing us with, through Simply Storage, very well priced storage with walk in access. Their packing service was well worthwhile as we had lots of glass and other breakables to pack as well as books and so on. The packing was not only done with great care but also thoughtfully ensured that we always had a survival kit of belongings to get us through the multi stage move. The move itself went very smoothly with great care taken to ensure no damage and lots of attention being paid to which furniture and belongings went into which of our new rooms. The cherry on the cake was, at the end of the move, a room by room check on whether everything was in the right place. This included helping us to rethink configurations in some awkward spaces and moving furniture from one room to another. To cap it all Pavel and his team are really nice friendly, polite and helpful people who are well aware of the stresses and strains of moving.

• 2 weeks later...
We just needed a bed to be dismantled and moved to our new place - did a brilliant job, particularly as the bed turned out to be very tricky to dismantle. Excellet problem solving and communication, reasonable charge given the extra work, would use Pawel and his team again.

• 5 months later...

Another recommendation for this excellent removals firm. We used And Move for our move from Peckham to Forest Hill. Pavel gave us a competitive quote and we were really impressed with the speed and clarity of his answers to all of our questions. Communication from him was a real strength.

On the day of the move Pavel and the team arrived right on time, and were professional and friendly. They got going straight away, even working around us while we were cleaning floors and packing up the last few bits. They took apart the furniture quickly and wrapped the sofas and mattresses securely.

When we arrived at our new home we discovered that the previous owners were still loading up their van, and were not ready for us to move in. The And Move guys didn?t stress about this and they were very reassuring that it was not a problem. After a short delay we were ready to get moving in and everything was brought into the new house, even faster than it was moved out of the old one. The team took time to ask where everything needed to go, and were very careful with all of our things. We?ve unpacked most of our boxes and so far found nothing broken.

We would recommend And Move to anyone looking for a removals firm.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, we too can thoroughly recommend Pavel and team (from And Move). A good, competitive quote, professional and organised service. Very pleased - it made moving easier and less stressful. We used his full-packing service. They came back a week later to collect unused boxes, which saved a trip to the dump! They can also use recycled boxes (i.e. that had been used once/twice and were still in good condition), so not too much waste going to landfill.

Nice team - highly recommend....

• 5 weeks later...

I'd also be very happy to recommend Pavel and the team at And Move. We paid for the full packing service and they were incredibly fast and efficient. On moving, they handled everything with care and were thoroughly professional throughout. They handled some particularly difficult items, such as our sofa, with great care despite narrow stairways and did a wonderful job.

I will happily use Pavel and his team for any future moves.

• 3 weeks later...
I would highly recommend Pavel & And Move team to help you move. I used them just before Christmas when I had to move out of my flat and ended up putting all of my possessions in to storage as my new house wasn?t ready. I will be using them again shortly to move me to the new house! Very professional team, great communication and made the whole process stress free.

• 3 weeks later...
I would also like to recommend Pavel and team. We had an uncertain move date and they were incredibly patient with us and able to help us on short notice. I am 8 months pregnant and they ensured I didn?t have to do or worry about a thing. Really great service at a really reasonable price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I can also add how completely satisfied I was with the service from Pavel and his colleague when they moved me last week. Friendly, polite and professional and everything was moved with care. It was completely stress-free, thank you Pavel.

I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending And Move. Pavel and Lukas took care of all my packing and moving quickly and efficiently, and everything was completed with no stress at all, and for exactly the price he quoted.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I can also highly recommend Pavel of AndMove. Got a quote via email, responded quickly. Great communication, Right on time, had some tricky items to move;all moved with care and precision. Very polite, professional and reasonable price. Will use them again in future