Forum Sponsors

http://www.ellyallen.com/
xxxx
Your Local Personal Trainer

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messagePlumber recommendation
Posted by sarah g February 15, 11:50PM

I'd like to recommend Niko the plumber. He came round to help unblock my kitchen and bathroom sinks late one Friday night. He turned up when he said he would, fixed them immediately and was polite and friendly and cleaned up after himself.

My neighbour has also used him and she was the one who gave me his details as she was extremely happy with the work he did for her too. You can contact him on 07818 607583.

messageRe: Plumber recommendation
Posted by gingerchris March 14, 04:49PM

Another recommendation here for Niko. He has carried out work for me many times, most recently replacing a faulty shower and has always done a fantastic job, even coming out to work in my house when I was away for the weekend.

He's a very handy contact to have available as he's very knowledgable and easy to talk to, happy to offer advice and not a rip-off when it comes to pricing as well.

Posted by cliffordharry March 21, 10:55AM

I second (third) this recommendation, he is excellent, prompt, very reasonably priced, attentive, friendly and a really knowledgeable person to have round for plumbing problems, highly recommended!

Posted by skylorikeet March 25, 10:14AM

Niko the plumber is brilliant. He is busy yet always seems to fit you in. He is reasonably priced, friendly and very polite. He has done a few plumbing jobs for us and has just fixed a pig of a job in my tiny downstairs loo. Highly recommended.

Edited to add Niko's telephone number: 07818607583

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 25, 02:29pm by skylorikeet.

Posted by ant12 April 02, 06:19PM

Niko was brilliant when he came round to fix a leak from one of our toilets. Seems very experienced and fixed the problem in no time at all. Really nice and trustworthy bloke. And not too expensive either.

Posted by skylorikeet April 15, 03:28PM

Hi, I think there are two threads for Niko the plumber, the other one spelling his name Nico. I don't know which is the correct spelling but I just wanted to add to my post to say that Niko and Nico the plumber are the same person and he is great! I only found out about the two spellings as I needed to find my own recommendation to retrieve his mobile as my phone has lost his number. Admin, I hope this is OK and I am not breaking any rules.

Posted by RdeN May 11, 08:52AM

Have used Niko (or Nico) multiple times. He is reliable, quick and knows his stuff. I have replaced valves, fixed leaks, checked boilers, fixed clogged drain pipes, you name it. 07818 607583.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was may 11, 08:53am by RdeN.

Posted by Ranjmat May 20, 10:52PM

Had meant to post this some time ago but I too would highly recommend Niko. Very personable and knowledgeable. Came and sorted our kitchen sink which was badly plumbed,leaking and blocked. Did a great job! The Niko

Posted by mancity68 May 28, 07:51PM

Adding to the recommendations for Nico. Attended within 30 minutes and the job, which we'd been putting off for months, was done in 30 including a trip to the plumbers merchants for extra parts. Lovely man, good work and reasonably priced. He came recommended to us by a number of neighbours and I can see why.

Posted by rapunzel June 04, 08:23PM

Another recommendation for Nico (07818 607583) who came out at very short notice to fix a broken toilet flusher, he is friendly, efficient and very reasonably priced for what was effectively an emergency call out. He even had the required part with him so the problem was quick to fix.

Posted by Cora-in-the-Rye June 19, 08:11AM

Adding to the long list of recommendations for Niko who I always call for anything plumbing related cos I know he can fix it! This time he sorted out a leak under the sink and, of course, properly fixed it with a new plug hole, waste and overflow which he went and picked up so the job was finished the same day. And he also cleared a long standing blockage so (as usual) left it all in better condition than he found it. And he is very reasonably priced.

Highly recommended - contact number is Niko on 07818 607583

Posted by ClaireTw June 22, 01:32PM

Hi - another recommendation for Niko from me - very responsive and happy to work around my tricky schedule with children, Niko promptly carried out the work at a very reasonable rate. I would have no hesitation in using him again. It can be so difficult to get someone for those small jobs that need doing, and it was a totally stress-free experience using Niko.

Posted by Tracey B June 25, 12:49PM

Grateful to you and other users of the EDF for recommending Niko (07818 607583). He came out the same day to repair a leak under my bathroom basin, caused by a very unhandy handyman. Wish I'd called Niko in the first place to fix the original problem tap!

Posted by akc74 July 01, 11:42PM

I would just like to add a recommendation for Niko - he came out at short notice and fixed a broken toilet with an integrated sink. He was really friendly and helpful, and reasonably priced - and I would not hesitate to use him again. I am really glad to have found someone who is responsive, helpful and really reliable.

Posted by MaudLvl July 08, 03:59PM

If you need a plumber I highly recommend Gerry, he did a great job and is very reliable. His number is 07872303925.

Posted by steve 1975 July 08, 04:27PM

This is a thread for Niko! Please remove 👍

Posted by Sparrow2019 July 12, 08:07PM

I won't be acting upon Niko's suggestion to try jumping out of an aeroplane because "how do you know you won't like it if you haven't tried it"...BUT...I WILL be calling Niko again for all plumbing predicaments!

Posted by MiniViking July 13, 03:56PM

I also would add my recommendation for Niko. He came around at really short notice and fixed a leaking outside two for me. Seems to have done a good job (itís no longer leaking!) and was a very nice guy too.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum