White Stuff graffiti

Mark

The hoardings of the White Stuff have been daubed with graffiti. The graffiti says things like:

White Stuff is hard to swallow

F*ck off you capitalist c**ts

Shite Stuff

There goes the neighborhood Too right you yuppie tw*ts

Arsenal

Jake

Mushies

here you go, I have to point out that the people in the photo are innocent bystanders:

white-stuff.jpg

The other general thread about White Stuff is here

i was standing by there last night.... it was about 11 'o'clock

and it was absoultly fine...

i drove past this morning and it looked like we were living in sum sort of Ghetto

obviously someone disaproves of the white stuff 'coming to the neighbourhood'

Mark Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> The hoardings of the White Stuff have been daubed

> with graffiti. The graffiti says things like:

> White Stuff is hard to swallow

> F*ck off you capitalist c**ts

> Shite Stuff

> There goes the neighborhood Too right you yuppie

> tw*ts

> Arsenal

> Jake

> Mushies

>

> here you go, I have to point out that I believe

> the people in the photo are innocent bystanders:

>

> http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/images/whi

> te-stuff.jpg

innocent bystanders,they,re obviously not from around here ,have you not noticed the lady in question is pushing a 4 wheeled buggy and not a traditional 3 wheeled ed mark 1.

I for one am shocked!

The graffiti is of shockingly poor workmanship and should be scrubbed immediately.

It's probably the work of Camberwell interlopers seeking some sort of ED inspired Cath Kidston backlash raining down upon SE5 'beauty spots' so as to kick off a major incident.

Or it's White Stuff trying to look revolutionary.

Or it's a some kno6 who thinks that's going to help.

AP

ps. we should take a look in the kid's blue rucksack.

(edited due to poor spelling)

hahaha.

Ive heard its Ant Gormelys new project.

Obviously Im not going to state that every shop on LL is a capitalist enterprise and they want your money, but in the big scheme of thing, there are far more deserving oppotunities for a bit of agit prop vandalisim than this lot. Then again, a nice bit of virgin marine ply really is presenting a fantastic opportunity for a bit of scrawling.

Its very badly done - but maybe thats the red herring...maybe it was executed so amaterishly to give a false trail for the fedz ..

Agree with snorky.

Maybe the wannabe agitators should look at other premises first.

I still cant believe that HSBC have been allowed to stay here so long without grief. I would have thought that many Grauniad reading EDers would be delighted to close it down and instead open a 14th century "local" banking concern with hay on the floor where non payment of overdraft fee results in flogging on Goose Green. Certainly beats this efficient capitalist nonsense that we have to endure every day.

Come on agitators, do a proper job or give up. This is just embarrasing.

[looks for rolls eyes smiley]

can't find one darn it

All joking aside, this particular business has come in for particular criticism and I'm not sure why. There has been at least one other major thread about it (now lounged) so no need to ressurect any of the arguments here

If you have specific "what is it with these lefties and their chip-on-shoulder about businesses etc" maybe it would be a good thread to start in the lounge

Let's look at the evidence. Someone called Jake, an Arsenal fan with a shaky grip of the meaning of the CND symbol - and has never used a spray can before. I suggest we start with the junior sixth art class at Alleyn's school and see where that takes us.

snorky Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>

> Obviously Im not going to state that every shop on

> LL is a capitalist enterprise and they want your

> money, but..

dont all shops want your money? Can you give an example of a non-capitalist shop in ED??!

Grafitti still there,apparantly amusement arcade is going to be "oH nO NOT another coffee shop,rumour at the mo,but there were 3 guys standing there this morning scratching their chins looking at the shop and looking sheepish all at the same time.