Winter babies club (due in December, January, February)

HI ladies

Sorry I missed it too. Chloe is a bit mucosy and vomiting up a lot of her feeds today - thought it best not to risk the other little ones catching whatever it is. Penny Chloe was 1 day early by the date they gave me after my scan, but by my dates she was almost 3 weeks late! The MW that delivered her said she was at least a week overdue, and my mum (mother of 8) reckons she was about 2 weeks overdue, so her actual due date is a bit of a mystery, but somewhere between 18 Dec and 7 Jan!

Best of luck to those due in the next few weeks - will be thinking of you! Will do my best to make the next one - could really have done with some grown up conversation today (have not left the house for 2 days - cabin fever is not the word!)

Shauna

x

Hi Shauna....Wow that is some date confusion!

On Friday, we discussed meeting on Tues at Green and Blue at 3pm so really hope you and Chloe can come along.

I'm due tomorrow, so I'm hoping I won't be there! But if there's no sign of baby, I will.

Look forward to seeing whoever can make it.

Penny

x

Hi all.

Sorry I missed Friday - little Pinelopi decided to arrive a few days early in the end(saturday the 22nd). We are now home and settling, but its all very new, so not sure when the next outing will be! Will keep checking for meet ups and attend when possible!

Sylvia x

oh girls!!!

Sorry I couldn't make it. I've just got home after hours of being stuck in traffic and needing the loo a lot! It was an hour late to go so I decided not to go.

I will defenitely go next Tuesday! Hope it all goes well with you Penny tomorrow.

Pau xxxx

Hi all,

I'm so sorry I couldn't make it. I am feeling rubbish and am on crutches so a bit bed bound! BUT being induced on Friday so not long now.

Many congrats to all who have had their babies.

Penny hope you're ok - maybe I'll see you in Kings!

Kirsten xxx

Hi Kirsten....sorry you've been having a bad time of it. Loads of luck for tomorrow, I bet you can't wait to get on with it now....and yes it would be lovely if I did see you at Kings! Three days over now and no sign of my little monkey.

Take care and see you soon hopefully.

x

Good luck Kirsten, hope it all goes well, and sorry to hear you have been suffering.

Now officially overdue as well, sigh. On top of that midwife visit yesterday resulted in a 4 hour stint in the MAU after she found a very fast heartbeat, but all seeemed to be fine after a couple of hours on the trace. Can't wait to get this little one out now!

Hi ladies and little ones

Chloe has a v bad cold so we wont be able to make it today - have a lovely time! Fingers crossed for next week...Hope all are well and will be thinking of the ladies that are due around now.

Best wishes

Shauna and Chloe

Hi everyone,

Sorry I can't make it either as I've had to come up to Yorkshire for a family thing today. Hope you are all well and that Penny and Victoria are doing well, good luck both of you if you're still waiting!!

See you next Tues instead all being well.

Lucinda xx