Could you?

Rolo Tomasi

YES I WOULD AND I HAVE DONE - not in Houston but in New York. There's a restaurant somewhere downtown (Soho I think) that has unisex toilets just like this. You have to remember to turn the light on inside the cubicle though; for some reason nobody can see inside so long as the light is. It was made even more unreal because it was a unisex toilet; very odd to watch passerby whilst having a pee.

On a previous visit to NYC I stayed at the Hudson Hotel (tiny tiny rooms - typical Ian Schrager hotel). Anyway, it was possible to have a shower whilst surveying the Manhattan skyline - that was pretty cool.

Last month I went to Prague for a friend's 40th birthday. I stayed at the Hotel Josef which is a big glass hotel. I stayed in room 801 which has a glass bathroom. It was OK for me because I was on my own - but you really wouldn't want to stay there on a romantic weekend away. Some things are private! Here's a picture

No I certainly would not use it, and I would campaign the Dulwich Estates to stand firm against it. It would only encourage perverts and filthy behaviour! OHMYGOD!!!

Why can't they dig out some of those sweet little toilets like the ones (no longer used) on Robson Road (West Norwood) - lots of tiles and below street level.

Keef Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Better than the stinking things in Amsterdam

> that they put there to stop everyone p!ssing

> against the walls.

Which I noticed on Saturday night have now taken up residence in London near Charing X, and around Soho.