Best and worst estate agents on Lordship Lane (false posting)

I think that's why the Admin said "mainly technical reasons" (or similar) as there's other ways of finding these things out. Anyway back to letting OS have their moment, I'm going to look in their window later to see if there's someone crying with shame in there.

I think I have caused a stir here after reading all the replies to my posting! Admin are you aware that Osbourne-stewart Etsate agents have a public computer at the front of the office where customers can use and search the internet! Sorry I do not have a computer at home and took advantage of using theirs! Not all Estate agents offer this facility to their customers so I took advantage!

I sincerly apologise to Osbourne Stewart for the curruption that this has caused to them and the terrible replies put on this site regarding my opinion. Everybody has their right to say and I thought that this site was for thoes purposes obviously not!

Mrshamilton

On the 5000/1 chance that you are being straight with us, I recommend you contact the admin with something to backup your claims that you don't work there, otherwise you will really do OS's reputation some damage!

*evil thought enters* Hmm - maybe Msrhamilton works for Foxtons and this is a cunning double bluff....

wait there....so tyou were SO impressed with OS, that you quickly jumped out of your seat, rushed across to the PC, went onto the forum, registered and provided your detials ,went to your email to await the confirmation, confirmed your account and then, finally, made your first post.

I put it to you mrshamiltion that this is indeed a conmplete and utter fabrication

I was going to put my house on with OS yesterday afternoon , but saw your posting and decided to go to foxytons instead. My House was sold for cash within 4 minutes of going on Foxytons books, we exchanged and completed this morning and I got a price 75% above market value.

Hurrah for Foxytons and their vulgar little scrotum cars !

( Snorky is proud to be sponsored by Foxtons - 0% fees on all sales until the end of December 2007 - call in for a chat, have a freshly made cappuchino and a croissant )