Dulwich Hamlet

GriffDHFC Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> So that's where the missing ticket at cashing up

> came from. TBH this sounds like a Tooting follower

> trying to stir up something where nothing exists.

GriffDHFC:

You post doesn?t stand-up to scrutiny. If away fans wanted to ?stir up something? why bother; surely they only came for a win. As far as I can see away fans only wanted to know why no ticket/s was given out for cash paid. It would appear that you registered on the forum some 2 years ago, at a time when Hadley Group was not involved. So what position do you hold with Hadley; Director, Manger, accountant, spokesperson or perhaps you have shares?

What do other DH supports think about this issue and does this alleged for the sake of a better word; mix-up diminishes the running of DHFC and a contributing factor to it nearly going bankrupt.

It's hard to keep a straight face when I read that the lack of one ticket issued at the turnstile should lead to the club going bankrupt! Your mention of away fans does show a lack of knowledge of the animosity that exists between supporters of Dulwich and tooting. As for position with the club I've been one of a number of volunteers who keep things going on a match to match basis and have been looking after the turnstiles for a number of years, feel free to say hi at any game and I'll ensure you get a ticket

foxgirl Wrote:

> GriffDHFC Wrote:

> --------------------------------------------------

> -----

> > So that's where the missing ticket at cashing

> up

> > came from. TBH this sounds like a Tooting

> follower

> > trying to stir up something where nothing

> exists.

>

> GriffDHFC:

> You post doesn?t stand-up to scrutiny. If away

> fans wanted to ?stir up something? why bother;

> surely they only came for a win. As far as I can

> see away fans only wanted to know why no ticket/s

> was given out for cash paid. It would appear that

> you registered on the forum some 2 years ago, at a

> time when Hadley Group was not involved. So what

> position do you hold with Hadley; Director,

> Manger, accountant, spokesperson or perhaps you

> have shares?

> What do other DH supports think about this issue

> and does this alleged for the sake of a better

> word; mix-up diminishes the running of DHFC and a

> contributing factor to it nearly going bankrupt.

GriffDHFC, I'm glad you've had the good grace to respond to foxgirl's comments in such a light hearted way rather than rise to her unpleasant accusations.

You asked what DHFC supporters thought so before you suggest I may be a spokesperson for the club, (yes, we know that you will investigate previous posts and when I registered), I will tell you that I am one of the many fans who loves going along to support their local team.

Clearly you?ve never been to Hamlet or you would?ve noted the great sense of pride and community for both fans and players. You would?ve also come across the fans who willingly give up their time to volunteer in a variety of roles as well as tirelessly working to raise funds for the club. Perhaps if you came down to see for yourself you?d realise that what you are suggesting is an absolute insult to them.

Brilliant Griff ! Made me laugh !!! The most ridiculous is that tickets aren't really required, very few "nip out" during pre game/first half-those that do stewards visually note there face/look/dress and wave them through upon return. At half time, main gate is open so people can come and go as they wish-there is NO charge if people attend from half time onwards. Whatever this guy's agenda was. total none starter.

It's not as though tickets are printed Dulwich Hamlet FC v ........ no, they are old fashioned stub "cinema" tickets

GriffDHFC Wrote:

> It's hard to keep a straight face when I read that

> the lack of one ticket issued at the turnstile

> should lead to the club going bankrupt! Your

> mention of away fans does show a lack of knowledge

> of the animosity that exists between supporters of

> Dulwich and tooting. As for position with the club

> I've been one of a number of volunteers who keep

> things going on a match to match basis and have

> been looking after the turnstiles for a number of

> years, feel free to say hi at any game and I'll

> ensure you get a ticket.

You say you have been on the turnstiles a long time? Take cash and issue ticket = 2 transactions and you made a mistake. How many thousands attend the stadium to put you under pressure? Cashing up you found your mistake and what did the Hadley Group say about that? The mix-up error easily sorted out. Post here a letter from Hadley on headed note paper agreeing to this error and that it won?t happen again and they will check tickets inside the ground from now on. Plus when leaving the ground before half time, ticket must be shown.

What are you on about ? We have have average of 500 people attend games and 4 or so stewards-we know what people look like and have paid for a ticket- nothing to do with Hadley-if you think you have legitimate complaint them PM ME and I'll either answer and/or pass it on to those that need to know

foxgirl, where YOU with the people that ALLEGEDLY only got 3 tickets after paying for 4? Or have you just read a thread started by someone who is more than likely just trying to shit stir, and taken it at face value?

I don't get what your agenda is here other than to try and stir up trouble.

If you have evidence that some sort of fraud is happening, take it to the appropriate authorities. If not (which I suspect is the case), have a word with yourself.

With properly numbered and counter-foiled tickets it might be possible to operate 2 types of fraud (1) theft of entry money (a fraud perpetrated by the ticket seller) or (2) false declaration of ticket receipts where sharing of revenues between home and visitors was undertaken (i.e by declaring fewer tickets sold, there would be less pot to share - a fraud perpetrated by the home club). But this would require that the ticket system was auditable (and would make sense, considering the risks if caught, only where the gains would be comparatively substantial. I am (absolutely) NOT suggesting that such a fraud (or frauds) was being undertaken here, if no no other reason that there are few enough supporters in the ground for them to be readily counted as a check against receipts.

Unless every class of ticket (adult, child, concession & so on) is issued from a different roll of old fashioned cinema style stub tickets (assuming these are numbered) then matching receipts against entry would not anyway be easy.

As described the 3 tickets issued for 4 paid sounds much more like a simple error than evidence of fraud. If worried, check you have the right number of tickets at the entrance before you go in.

Blimey...didn't expect this. All I know is that the guy who works on the turnstiles has done so for yonks and does so (I believe) voluntarily because he is passionate about the Club. Seems unlikely to me that, in such a situation, anyone would behave in a fraudulent manner. I'm not proving anything of course, but nevertheless...

Anyhoooo, good start to the season Hamlet! :)-D

BTW, El Pibe, me too re. ticket fluff from washing machine...your post made me smile.

OttaFan Wrote:

> Otta -

>

> Are they hipsters?

>

> Have you checked them for beards?

>

> Will they watch the match or partake in singing?

I'll be the only one with a beard, the others definitely aren't hipsters, otherwise they wouldn't be my pals.

You created a new login just for that?