mrs robinson boutique

HOMum

I've visited the boutique, which indeed has replaced Jerk Rock, yesterday, as I need a new winter coat. The two sales personnel were really friendly. The prices are boutique prices, so hey, expect to pay a bit more, probably similar to Liberty's!

I didn't get a coat there but there is a lovely little swing jacket that caught my eye... very Audrey Hepburn ;-)

Went into Mrs Robinson for first time today. Absolutely lovely clothes but all teeny sizes. I am by no means large but am curvy and I struggled to find anything. Money was burning my pocket but there was absolutely nothing. Size 16 is the average size for a British woman. Shouldn't we all be able to buy beautiful clothes!

if your looking for bigger sizes and reaonably priced clothes have you been into grace and favour recently ? they are selling recycled ie second hand and some vintage clothes all cleaned of course { mostly womens } ive bought some lovley things in there mainly about the ten pound mark and in very good nick ,good labels etc they get new stuff each week :}

• 2 weeks later...