Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Hi ladies

I will be there on Sunday, thanks for organising. Toddler mums I cant make this week as got scan and seeing consultant at kings so my mum is up helping but looking forward to seeing you on sunday.

Jo, not had my scan yet but I had lots of repeat scans with my first son so will drop you a line properly when finish work. hope all ok

xxx

Morning ladies,

I hope we are all keeping well. The time really is ticking by rather quickly these days!

Emma - thanks for organising another breakfast gathering (I really enjoyed our Franklins brekkie). If I'm not too late I'd love to tag along.

I'm starting NCT classes in East Dulwich next Monday (23rd). Anyone else booked in for these sessions?

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday.

Sally x

Thanks for the welcome Catherine!

I really hope to come to brekkie on Sunday if there's enough room for another one? I'll have to check we're not going away to the in laws, but other than that I can't see it being a problem.

Hope everyone's having a good week!

Emily

x

Hi everyone,

Bit bored at work (basically just work avoidance as have had a big lunch and too sluggish to concentrate on anything important!) so I've done some googling and racking of my brains and put together a very brief timetable of weekly mum and baby groups. Bit premature for some of the spring babies clubbers especially if you due May time but I'm due next month and it's all getting scarily close!

My main recollection of when my son was born was how sleep deprived I was and hence unable to organise myself very easily, in particular with getting out the house! I also found it so hard to navigate myself in the unfamiliar new mummy word. So I figure this time I'm going to make a note of all the local activities and have them printed out in black and white so no excuses for not getting out this time!

If you know of any other groups please do add and reload the document up for all to share.

Also - I've only put cheap or free groups up as you'll find yourself inundated with flyers for the more premium courses i.e. ?5+ a session when your baby is born - they are very much a matter of taste and are so varied I haven't put them on the document but if you want to add any then please do.

Rosie x

Ayshin, no definitely not too late to join. Welcome to the group.

From the responses over the last 2 pages I think we are at a massive 23 for breakfast, so I will call Cafe Rouge again to check that they can cope with a few more of us (and also to confirm the table - I am paranoid that they booked it for the wrong time/date and 23 of us will be there with nowhere to go!!)

As numbers are so large I thought I had better keep track of who said they are are joing us. So far I have the following people saying they are coming:

1. Jimnem

2. JJ55

3. Midivydale

4. Jenifire

5. Jessrm

6. SJK

7. MissJoJo

8. Widdy

9. Embo71

10. Lucyclarke

11. Ke114

12. Countjc

13. MelissaVF

14. RhiDennis

15 Yellow99

16. EmmyLondon

17. Nix13

18. AlexLove

19. Rebeccaben

20. Jone

21. Tupps

22. Murphybird

23. Aysh

If I have missed anyone I am very sorry, please let me know and I will add you to the list and if anyone is now unable to come please can you also let me know, just so I can get an accurate idea of numbers before I call Cafe Rouge again.

Thanks Emma for organising the list and the venue! I'm coming :)

Thanks Rosie for the baby activities list, I will have a look and see if I can add something but I'm looking after a 18 months at the moment.

Welcome Rosie (murphybird) it's nice to know that there's someone else expecting twins :)

See you all on sunday.

Emmy x

Hello Ladies,

I'd love to join the breakfast on Sunday.

Foolishly I thought I was on the the list but haven't checked on here for a few days -I hope there's still room?

Rosie (Lochie) thank you for the Baby Activity Spreadsheet, I'm not due 'til May but it was very comforting -I too love a good list!

X to all from

Elisabeth