Spring babies club (due March/Apr/May 2012)

Hello ladies,

I havent been a lot in touch lately.

Life with twins its so demanding! We are going away for 2 weeks,holidays in Spain at in laws.

Would love to meet you all for a drink and be able to have a conversation:)

Welcome all the new babies and mums.

Looking forward to seeing you all on the 11th july!

Emmy

X

Does anybody use real nappies? PM me if you do as starting to feel I could now attempt to reduce my 'environmental disaster' (Arthur). If anyone is thinking about it I think the local Nappy Lady expert is giving a talk at the Ivydale Children's Centre that I think I'll go to if you fancy...I do need some convincing that it's manageable!! a friend had a good go this week - she made it look simple!

Thanks

Jo

Hey ladies

I've not been around for a while. Congrats to all the births I've missed. And, congrats to us all for making it this far and actually contemplating a bar meet!!!

On which note I've not been able to make the tues meets as I go to mummy fitness, and I can't do meet ups in the eve as unfortunately my partner doesn't get home until late from work. He is very keen for me to get out and about at the weekends to give him time with Elliot on his own, so if any of you fancy catching up over a glass of vino please just let me know.

I have been to the babies group on a Fri (with the crumpets) and had a great time, I'm hoping to make this a weekly thing, so hope to see those of you who are interested there

Hope al of you mummies and babies are well

Emily

xxx

Hi everyone,

Just checking people are up for meeting at the gardens as usual tomorrow? Could really do with some adult conversation after the day I've had today - just realised that trying to do a days work from home with a 7 week old baby isn't exactly straight forward!

Emily, lovely to meet you and Elliot at the crooked well on Friday. Unfortunately I am rarely in London on weekends but am definately keen to keep going to the crumpet thing (which could happily lead on to a cheeky lunchtime glass of vino?!) Not around this Fri but will hopefully see you there the one after.

Xxx

I'll be at the gardens tomorrow too.

I'm not around for next few weekends, but would be up for a weekend meet (and allow sone father/son bonding), either vino or a nostalgic franklins breakfast?

Catherine

I should be there too - docs at 10.50 but as long as they aren't running too late will pop over afterwards. My two were a nightmare tonight too - older one pretending to need the toilet right at the end of stories (sat on the loo for half an hour refusing to come off) and then tantrums while I tried unsuccessfully to explain why it's naughty to pretend, followed by laughing (her not me - now that was the final straw!) all of which of course woke up little one. Who then wouldn't settle for ages...Wine anyone???!

Don't think I can make Thursday, but for those interested in power pramming, i went to the Peckham rye one on Monday and the lady who runs it, Liz I think, said there was no Dulwich one on thurs as she has a school assembly. Might be worth emailing her to check (comes up if you google it) though in case I'm wrong. It's ?6.50 a session or I think you can pay ?50 for 10 sessions.

Catherine x