Kuki hair bellenden road

bobbyandmichael

Experienced Hair Stylist and Make-up artist ? 12 years Experience.

Provides the following services:

. Colouring and trimming of any complexity, long, medium, short hair

. Full-and root-highlighting

. Hopping from blonde to brunette and back again and visa versa

. Weddings ? make up and hair styling for Bride and Bride?s maids?

. Children?s haircuts and special events

Real professional freelance service visit www.creativeolga.co.uk

Example of costs ? typical haircut will cost around ?25

Of course will travel to the customer.07446071623.

Having read all the fab reviews on here I rang and got an appointment for this Sunday. Now feeling a bit nervous as its with Gemma and all the great reviews on here are for Shingo and Pauline. Has anyone had a great haircut (not colour) with Gemma who can put my mind at rest please?

You'll be in safe hands, I had Gemma for a haircut last week (normally have Pauline but she was booked up) & she was great. Get the impression Pauline & Shingo are v protective who they work with & not 100% sure but think they might've worked with her pre-Kuki so don't worry :)

• 2 weeks later...

"I was wondering how much do highlights and a cut+blowdry cost at this salon? I tried to see if they had a website but couldn't find one."

Cut is a standard price no matter who does your hair = ?40 and half head highlights are ?65

Just booked myself in again with Miguel after 3 previous visits to Kuki restored my faith in hairdressers again. Was expecially pleased with Miguel last time (cut and low-lights), but have also had Aimee and Pauline before who were both really good.

Can't recommend enough!!

(Better than being left sat in the pitch black with my head in the sink for over 40 mins like I have a GMs twice before :-s)

• 1 month later...

I've just come back from visiting Kuki for the first time. I had a cut and blow dry with Gemma, and I'm very happy to say that both the salon and the staff lived up my expectations after reading all these glowing reviews!

It's very chilled and friendly, and I got a great cut and blow dry for ?40. Much cheaper than where I used to go (GM's), much nicer atmosphere and just a more pleasant experience all round. I wish Kuki well. :)

BunnyBurrow Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>

> (Better than being left sat in the pitch black

> with my head in the sink for over 40 mins like I

> have a GMs twice before :-s)

xxxxxx

I had to read that twice to make sure I'd actually read what I thought I had. That's beyond appalling.

Did GMs give you any explanation?

Really pleased so many people are pleased with Kuki - everybody I know who has been there has been delighted and keep going back, including me.

Just adding my recommendation for Kuki. I have been very happy with my hairdresser near my old workplace for many years, but is now a bit out of the way. I tried Kuki because it is local and the great recommendations on here. Aimee did a great cut and blow dry and the salon feels relaxed and welcoming.

I have grown to love Kuki, a shining star on Bellenden (*yet another!)

I don't want to say SO so-much, as those that have suffered GM for long-time should stick with (listening to chit-chat between stylists in their ears) it and let me get an appointment at a real local without too much of a planning. The atmoshphere, attentiveness, aptitude, ambience, attitude, ?! and attention to detail @kuki should keep one re-attending for some time to come. Congratulations KuKi on a great 2012! Here's to continuing such a lovely trend in 2013.

PS: Metro-sexual-friendly!

• 2 weeks later...
Shingo totally surpassed himself with my last cut - all my friends are wowing over it. The difference between the guys at Kuki and many other hairdressers is that they LISTEN. Yes, they make suggestions but you end up more or less with what you actually wanted. I am still smiling at the mirror!

Great taste in music, too!

I went in last week for a fringe trim and was gobsmacked to hear Davy Graham - streamed from Spotify.

Apparently Shingo is a fan.

Never thought I'd hear music from an obscure EP I bought in the early sixties (3/4 AD) playing in a hairdresser in 2012 :)

• 4 weeks later...

Sue Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Great taste in music, too!

>

> I went in last week for a fringe trim and was

> gobsmacked to hear Davy Graham - streamed from

> Spotify.

>

> Apparently Shingo is a fan.

>

> Never thought I'd hear music from an obscure EP I

> bought in the early sixties (3/4 AD) playing in a

> hairdresser in 2012 :)

That's impressive!

I see it was open yesterday evening as well. Good businesses can make a lot of cash on Bellenden it seems, on what was once a bit of a graveyard for busineses. I reckon Flock and Herd and the BB are both doing very well at the moment. And the Victoria does really well at pitching itself at daytime trade (NCT mums etc).

Exciting times for Posh Peckham

I was there again yesterday, and as Shingo was unavailable I had my colour and cut done by Miguel - he is also excellent and I love what he has done. I love that I've finally found a salon where I feel confident having any of the stylists do my hair.

Archived