Meet New People In East Dulwich

Javz83

Hi all,

Like Ksandra27 I have friends dotted around London but would really like to meet some Dulwich people, would be great to form a friendship group on my doorstep!

I'm 28, have been living in ED for about a year and a half.

I won't be able to make any meet ups until after October 8th as I'm going away next week but hope to meet up with you guys afterwards.

Emily

I'm also new to the area, and although I've been a frequent visitor to East Dulwich over the last few years, I have just moved here permanently from California. I'm 27 and would love to meet some new people. Let me know if I can join you all! Anywhere in ED is just fine for me!

Jessie

Hi!

I'd love to join the next meet up. I'm 28 and have actually been living in East Dulwich for about a year but have been too busy studying to have much of a life! Now I'm finished I'd love to meet some more people in the area as most of my friends live either in North London or further afield!

Rachel

Hi

Everyone that is up for meeting this Saturday I have booked a table for 7.30 at the East Dulwich Tavern under the name Ralph.

As an in joke and to easily spot each other try and wear something red. We will be there for a while so if you can't make it until later no worries.

There may even be plans to finish in adventure bar but these are just rumours and shouldn't be believed......until after at least 3 pints.

See you all Saturday

p.s. the secret password is "Cheese Rings"