Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2012)

Well done on booking a table Victoria... I've not been able to get on the edf for the last few days unfortunately, so only now getting to see that it's all still going ahead.

Looking forward to meeting some of you then!

Lindsay

Hi everyone,

Was great to see so many mums-to-be at the Clock House today, thanks everyone for coming along :-)

We decided it would be worth trying to book in another date and hopefully even more of us will make it to the next one. We thought maybe Saturday 4th August or Sunday 12th August. We figured we'd go with whichever date attracts the majority of votes! The Clock House was a great venue because it's near the park and we could spill out there if it's a lovely day (thanks for the suggestion Lindsay), but if anyone would like to suggest an alternative, please feel free.

Let us know when you can make it and we'll firm up a date.

Happy Saturday! :-)

Victoria x

Hi everyone,

Lovely to meet you all yesterday and chat to others in our area and expecting! Either date ok for me at the mo.

Looking forward to our next catch up,

Emma x (red jeans and building project starting very soon!)

Great to meet you all yesterday and thanks for allowing me to gatecrash - I'm the summer mum called Julie! I'm looking forward to the next one & should be able to make 12th. I go on maternity leave at the end of July so if anyone else is on mat leave the first 2 weeks of August & also fancies meeting for a coffee mid-week daytime, I'm happy to do that too!

Julie x

Sorry not to have made it on Saturday but definitely count me in for the next meet up! Either date fine for me. Julie, I'm starting maternity leave at the end of July too so a day-time coffee then would be great (and anyone else!) x

Just wanted to see how all the expectant mums are doing? First time I've been on for weeks so missed the meet up.

I've got 9 weeks till due date and feel huge and panicking about having a 3rd now with two so young already!!!!

Are you all prepared and blooming?

Xx

Definitely not prepared! 10 weeks till my second due and feels like this is the fastest pregnancy in history! My first one draaagggged as I was so impatient but this time it's flown by. Starting to feel a bit daunted at the prospect of juggling two and the chaos a newborn can bring when life is feeling relatively calm - or as calm as it can be with a boisterous 2.5 year old! But really looking forward to enjoying those newborn cuddles again!

Snap with Caroline_S - this second pregnancy feels like it's sped by - possibly cos I was feeling rubbish for longer at the beginning. Our son is also 2 and a half and we've just come back from a relatively civilised and relaxing holiday - not sure I can comprehend holidays with two kids!

I am definitely up for the next meet up though, and can do either of the dates suggested.

Hope all Autumn mums are feeling well!

Hi everyone,

Just joining the thread.....we are moving to West Dulwich so it would be lovely to meet some local mums and tots.

Baby is due on 16th September and we already have a little girl who is two and half. August the 4th or 12th works with me and it would be great to hear of any baby classes and things to do with little ones in the area :-) x

Snap again with Caroline_S & Norfolkvillas - my second pregnancy also whizzing by. I am about 26 weeks - due October 21st and my 2.5 year old is getting very excited about it!

Sorry I couldn't make the last meet up - I can do Sunday 12th August.

I start maternity leave at the end of Sept so looking forward to some r&r before chaos returns - and maybe some meet ups during the week for those on leave by then.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

Thought as we were getting nearer to the suggested dates (and I'm a bit bored at work today) I'd take it upon myself to add up the votes for each date and see which one works best.

So if I've counted up right there are 10 people available for the 4th (sorry don't know everyone's name so have to go with some usernames):

- Emma

- Gebbjane

- Stacey

- Philiphenslowe

- Hannah

- Pozee

- Caroline S

- Dreamaholic

- Norfolkvillas

- fiona_m

And 13 for the 12th:

- Me (Helen)

- Ellie

- Pearcesa

- Emma

- Gebbjane

- Lindsay

- Julie

- Stacey

- Pozzee

- Caroline

- Norfolkvillas

- Fiona

- Indiana

So guess that looks like Sunday 12th is the best bet. Hopefully with that not too many people will miss it. Anyone got any preferences of where to meet? Clockhouse again? Or Rye Pub on other side of Peckham Rye is nice now its been done up? Or somewhere on Lordship Lane? Not sure where everyone lives so where would be most central.

Helen x