Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2012)

Hi,

I'd also like to join on the 12th. I'm at an NCT class at the Old Nun's Head until 2 so will probably miss lunch but will wonder down afterwards and say hi if anyone is still there.

Kathryn

Hello to all you new mums-to-be!

I have a pregnancy yoga course starting on Sunday evenings from Sunday 5 August to Sunday 9 September (at Bespoke Space off Lordship Lane, 6:30pm - 7:45pm), and I would love the opportunity to welcome you to class.

Yoga is the ideal exercise for pregnant woman. It is widely recommended by midwives and doctors to expectant mothers as a way of keeping fit and mobile.

Classes give women the opportunity to nurture their body, mind and spirit by creating space in their bodies, and a sense of peace within. Breathing and relaxation techniques empower women in preparation for labour, while asana (postures) gently open and stretch the body creating physical and emotional strength.

Classes are open for all stages of pregnancy from 12 weeks, for those that are complete beginners, to those with more yoga experience. Class details are below, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to get in touch ([email protected])

Where: Bespoke Space

Address: Blackwater Street, off Lordship Lane, SE22 8RS

Time: 6:30pm ? 7:45pm. Starts 5 August, runs to 9 September

Cost: ?60 for six week course.

Please contact [email protected] to book and visit www.shelleymccartenyoga.com for more information

Many warm wishes

Shelley

Hi, I posted a while ago on this thread but couldn't make the first meet up. I'd love to join you all on the 12th if that's ok, it would be great to meet some new faces. Due with first on 13th Sept.

I'd also really recommend the yoga class run by Shelley mentioned in the post above and will be going along.

Hope you are all doing well.

Lisa

X

Hi all,

Just wondering if we'd agreed on a time/location for Saturday... has anyone booked?

It's supposed to be lovely weather so would be good to sit outside or somewhere with park/garden adjacent. Happy to book somewhere if everyone's super busy.

Looking forward to seeing/meeting everyone on Sat!

Victoria x

Hi everyone!

just thought id put a quick post here

im actually part of the winters baby club 2012 and had my little girl in feb, already 6 months how time flys! iv just started my own business and thought you might be interested, i sell genuine BOOB nursing tops, anyone familiar with this brand will know how expensive they are. i sell them at half price most of my tops are ?25! iv had lots of clients from EDF and some from summer winter club!

if anyones interested pls get into contact you can always try before you buy and i can order specific colours and size's in just for you :)

hope everyone's pregnancy are going well!

BFE x

Hello, I am also up for a Sunday meet up at either The Rye or The Clockhouse, but could only make an afternoon meet up - I'm not sure what time the last one happened as I wasn't able to make it, but will keep an eye on this thread to find out what the consensus is re the most convenient time. My suggestion would be after nap time, so 3pm / 3.30ish, but no worries if this doesn't work for everyone else.

Hi Everyone I would love to join your group I'm due on the 23rd of September with my first baby. I've lived in the area for a few years but other than through work not really met any one locally so would love to meet up with some mums and mums to be. Are you still planning on Meeting up this Sunday at the Rye Hotel and if you are would it be ok to come along?

Thanks Jo

That's good for me too. Do you think it's worth trying to book? It can get v busy in the Rye with sunday lunchers all afternoon....if I get a chance later I'll try to give them a call.

Looking forward to seeing everyone then.

Helen x

Hello ladies!

Sorry to be gatecrashing the party late, but I have only recently discovered this thread and would love to join the meet up on Sunday 12th, if that's ok? I live in Herne Hill and am due with my first on 27 October. It would be lovely to meet some more mums-to-be in the neighbourhood.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday!

Thanks, Lucy

Hi all

I won't be able to make it on Sunday now as twins George Geoffrey and Henry Alexander have made an early appearance at only 30 weeks! They were born on Sunday and in neonatal at King's but doing ok considering.

I won't have them home until the autumn I don't think so still hope this is the thread for me!

Hope Sunday goes well.

Ellie xxx

Congratulations Ellie! Can't believe we were chatting in the Clock House a few months ago and now you have 2 new little people in your family! So exciting :-) Glad to hear they are doing well and hope you can have them home soon.

See you at the next meet-up x