Autumn babies club (due Sept/Oct/Nov 2012)

I'm coming too! Can't wait to meet you all.

Can I also leave a quick recommendation note?

I had my baby shower a couple of weeks ago and got a graphic designer to design personalised invitations and decorations for the party.

She's very talented and lovely to work with. Everything turned out beautiful and very reasonably priced.

For anyone interested her name is Geraldine Fory and this is her blog:

http://gellestuff.blogspot.co.uk/

Caro x

Hi all,

Just to confirm plans for Thursday for those of us who can make it. I haven't been able to book a table at Green and Blue because they have an event going on, so shall we meet at the East Dulwich Tavern (EDT) at 8pm instead?

Looking forward to seeing some of you there!

Cx

Ok I'm totally sooo rubbish, I have missed how many meet-ups? I would love to join you all for the next one, before everyone starts having their babies! Congratulations to Ellie and family, hope the twins are doing well. Looking forward to meeting you all, unfortunately can't make tomorrow but will hopefully catch some of you at the next. Hope everyone is keeping well and enjoying the cooler weather. Sophie + 1DS + 29 week bump. X

Thanks for support and kind words everyone!

I now can't come tonight as twin 1 (George) is hopefully coming home at the weekend so we're rooming in at the hospital tonight. He's reached 34 weeks and is just over 4lbs and apparently that's good enough to come home- eeek!

His little brother Henry is taking his time more and not even 3lbs yet so will be in hospital a while longer so having one in and one out is going to bring new challenges but hey ho.

They're fab though!

See you all soon and have fun tonight xxx

Hi all,

I'm due mid-October with our first and live in the HOP area. Wanted to come along tonight but have yoga (can't miss yet another session!) so am going to wait for the next meet up. Look forward to meeting some of you.

Hope all goes brilliantly with bringing little George home Ellie and that Henry is close behind!

Dev

Hi all

Just to let you know that Grace entered the world last Friday weighing 71b 11ox. Unfortunately We can't make tonight but hopefully will join you at the next one! Ellie - great to hear your news too. Good Luck to everyone else who is due imminently.

Julie xx (attended the last 2 meet ups)

hi ladies, thanks for organising last night at the EDT - it was great to meet some other lovely mummies!

its a great idea and i hope to stay in touch with you and meet up soon.

Im due in 2 weeks (with my 2nd baby- a little boy) so please PM me if anyone fancies a local coffee/Cake! on a Monday/Tuesday .

Best wishes in the coming weeks and i hope to have my baby very soon

Nats Collier

Sorry to miss the meet up yesterday, and it sounds like quite a lot of your brood are imminent (and congratulations on any already arrived!).

I'm due October 5th, and would love to meet up with other local autumn mums, so it'd be great to put in another date in a couple of weeks if enough of us fancy?

Becky x

Yes, thanks for organising last night's drinks - was really nice to meet some other autumn mums to be.

I'm due on 7th September with my first so may not make the next meet up but look forward to hearing news of baby arrivals and seeing people again soon,

Ruth x

A bit of a late thank you too for organising last Thursday (thanks Caroline). It was lovely to meet some new mums to be and also 'second timers'.

Good luck to those due in the next few weeks - looking forward to hearing your news!

I am due October 21st with my second, so not on maternity for a few more weeks. I will be knocking around East Dulwich from 1st October though so hopefully can arrange tea/cake during the week then for those still waiting.

Louise x

Hello, I seem to have come a bit late to this group, hope it's not too late to join in? I'm expecting my second mid November, I did the whole NCT thing last time but in a different area so would be good to meet some more local Mums. Can easily get to ED or is there anyone else in Nunhead?

Sorry to have missed the last meet up again! I'm due this Friday (same as you, Ruth!) would love to meet up with other mums during maternity leave for a coffee in Dulwich Park / Lordship Lane / Dulwich Village area. Take care and hope to meet some of you soon! Good luck to those with imminent arrivals! (I'm excited but nervous myself as its my first!)

• 2 weeks later...
i've seemed to missed all the meet-ups too, been busy moving house so couldn't make any. I have 2 weeks to due date now with number 2.Best time for me to meet any mums on maternity leave already would be a Monday or Tuesday morning whilst my daughter is at nursery.