recommendation for good painter/decorator - Richard Bond

Florien

• 2 weeks later...
Richard has recently completed some work for us in our new house. We'd had a bad experience with someone else so were relieved when we found Richard. We're really pleased with the work he's done for us (2 rooms and part of the hallway). He also did a great job sorting out a ceiling that needed some real tlc. He's honest, clear and nice to have around. I have no hesitation recommending Richard and his work.

Richard has recently re-decorated our lounge (which is essentially two rooms knocked into one). Both my husband and I are extremely pleased with his work. Richard completed the work on time, tied up after himself each day (even leaving the TV and sofa set up for nighttime usage)and was generally nice to have around. He also went the extra mile when the walls looked like they required an extra coat on top of what Richard quoted for, not only did Richard pop out on the Wednesday night to pick up more paint he was more than happy to apply the third coat without asking for additional money (he only quoted for two coats and other decorators we have worked with would have asked for more money). Richard also helped my husband move furniture as i am limited in what I can lift. I would definitely highly recommend Richard.

• 3 weeks later...

Richard painted a whole flat for me a couple of weeks ago. He stepped in at the last minute when 2 painters let me down - one only letting me know on the day he was supposed to start.

His quote was reasonable, speed of work great (he did the job in 6 days on his own , vs the other estimate of at least 10 days), and quality impeccable.

I'll definitely be using him again. His number is 07984 146615.

• 2 weeks later...
Richard wallpapered two walls in my flat. Not only did he do a great job and the walls look fantastic, but he was very friendly and amenable, and, one thing I have found is seriously important, he sticks to his word and wont offer a load of flannel like some other tradesman I have come across. He also helped out sourcing some other tradespeople who have been as helpful, so I would heartily recommend Richard and he will be my first port of call for any more decorating

• 2 months later...
Richard painted a large room in my house, did an absolutely fantastic job and I couldn't be happier with the work he has done. He also went beyond the job, fixing extra little details and was very honest about what didn't need doing. I really got the impression that Richard knows his trade inside out. He was very punctual and efficient and completed the job in good time. I will have absolutely no hesitation in using Richard again for more decorating in my house

• 3 weeks later...
Very happy to recommend Richard, who has just finished painting our bathroom and repairing/painting our back internal stairs. Really pleased with the results, both the bathroom and stairs finished to an excellent standard. The price was very reasonable, and Richard was clean and tidy, reliable and communicated progress/availability well throughout. Will definitely use again. His number is 07984146615.

Richard did a great job in our bedroom. He removed some horribly stuck on lining paper and filled and sanded every (there were many) little blemish in the walls. He was really thorough, finished the job quicker than we had expected and we would definitely recommend him to others. We will have him back to do our hallway later on for sure.

I would thoroughly recommend Des Bradley (07971 299009). I found Des after numerous recommendations on EDF. He did the job (painting hallway door frames and skirting boards) to a high quality within the stated timeframe within budget. He was extremely clean, reliable and trustworthy. I would hire him for more jobs.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks once again to Richard for being prompt, organised, and for doing a great job. I needed a couple of cupboards painted, making good one of my botched DIY jobs and putting up a curtain pole, which he did really well with minumum fuss, reasonable rate and with a friendly nature. Highly recommended - always my first port of call

• 1 month later...
Cannot recommend Richard enough! He just came back to paint our master bedroom-fast, efficient, super tidy and well priced. My husband was most impressed with the little touches of detail he does and doesn't mention/make a fuss over (tidied up electric socket while cover was removed for painting apparently). Would highly recommend and use again.....

• 5 weeks later...
Richard did some work for us last year and we have recently used Richard again. As per the post above, I cannot recommend Richard highly enough. The whole process is so smooth, he does a lovely job, when he says he will, for the (very reasonable) price he says, nothing is ever too much trouble, his communication is great and he is a really nice man! If only it was always this easy!

• 1 month later...
Richard has just finished doing some work for me and I am really pleased with the quality of his work. He was really helpful when a leak from upstairs appeared. Really tidy as well. I would highly recommend.

• 3 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Richard - he came round, gave us a fair quote and an estimated time frame for the work (tidying our awfully bumpy walls in bedroom and repainting). Stuck to the quote and time estimate and gave us his honest opinion on some aspects of the work. Would definitely recommend his work and hoping to have him back for the spare bedroom too!

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Richard. He painted and wallpapered my daughter's room last week. He popped over to have a look at the job and quoted the same day (very reasonable). He was on time and very tidy, making sure everything was left neatly at the end of each day. Richard's work was of a very high standard and both the paintwork and wallpaper look great. He also went to great lengths to make sure the job went smoothly, picking keys up from various locations to let himself in when I wasn't there. Very trustworthy and a generally lovely guy. PM me if you want further details or pictures of the job he completed.

• 1 month later...
Richard finished painting my living room today and I am very pleased with the result. He came round quickly to give me a reasonable quote and some helpful tips on colours. He was hard working, tidy and very easy to have around when I was at home. I was happy to leave him keys and he let himself in when I wasn't. He cleared up and left everything tidy at the end of each day so that the room was usable. His work is of a high standard and the finish excellent. I would recommend Richard and plan to ask him back to do another job in future.

Richard has just completed a three week job for us decorating two living rooms and our master bedroom. It involved a lot of remedial work and we are pleased with the finish Richard achieved. He was timely, tidy and a pleasure to have around in the house.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Another recommendation for Richard.

He has just finished decorating my dining room and kitchen, I am very please with his work. It is finished to a very high standard, he was punctual and tidy.

I would 100% use him again in the future and would recommend him to anyone else in need of work to be done.

• 3 weeks later...
Just adding another excellent recommendation for Richard. His work in our spare bedroom is fantastic, there was a lot of remedial work required and the finish is perfect. He's completed a few jobs for us now all of them to a very high standard. He's punctual, tidy and lovely to have around! Very happy to share pictures of the work.

And another "highly recommended" for Richard :-)

Richard has decorated two bedrooms, a loft room, hallways and a bathroom. Everything was done to a very high standard, giving a nice and even finish across a mish-mash of old paint, messy surfaces and new plaster.

Richard is friendly and trustworthy, helpful throughout the whole process and left everything tidy every day.

I'll definitely ask Richard back in the future.

• 4 weeks later...

Another excellent recommendation for Richard who spent 2 weeks in our flat painting our lounge and hallway.

He did an excellent job, cares about the work and have a great attention to details. It's like having a brand new flat, we are really happy with the result. Richard is reliable (we left him our keys a couple of times), professional, friendly and always communicate. We will absolutely have him back when we get to finish the rest of our flat.

You can reach him here 07984 146615.

• 2 weeks later...