Summer babies club (due June, July, Aug 2013)

Hi ladies

I was sorry to miss the get together with partners last week, but our little boy Lysander decided to make his grand entrance that very evening! Still finding our feet somewhat but will certainly be up for getting together for coffee in the not too distant future.

Hope everyone is doing well

Claire x

Congrats all! I would def be up for a meet next week with those on mat leave and those with babies - how does Weds 10th or Thursday 11th sound? We could do park or somewhere like the Clockhouse if the weather is rubbish. Franklin and Lola are slowly being introduced to the local establishments! Sally x

If people are still up for meeting this Wednesday how about Peckham rye park picnic area? May be easier to navigate buggies etc and nice to be outside in this fab weather. If agreed how about 230 ish ?

Catherine

I was going to suggest exactly that! Not sure where the picnic area is myself, perhaps the cafe would be an easy spot to meet? We can always then de camp to a shady tree nearby so others can join if a little late. Sally x

Hi all, sorry for radio silence but our son, Bobby turned up 20 mins before his due date. Impressed with his punctuality. We have been dealing with a few breast feeding issues ever since but after a bout of mastitis we now seem to have turned a corner. Nasty business! Up for a picnic meeting if Bobby consents! Don't actually know where the cafe in peckham rye park is but am sure i'll find it. Lou x

Hi I am Elise and I am new to the Summer Babies Club but I have just had a little boy called Max on 21st June and thought it would be nice to meet some other new mothers - would it be ok to join you on your picnic tomorrow? x

All welcome, see you there tomorrow for those who can make it. I hope I have a better day than today, I have Been feeding the twins since 12noon with no respite! Didn't even get out in the sunshine!!!! X

Hi lovely ladies,

Congratulations to all the new arrivals! I am delighted to say that nine days after my due date baby Dylan arrived safe and sound on the 4th of July. We came home from the hospital Saturday night and have just been settling in and getting to know each other. Loving every minute of it, although the lack of sleep may become an issue ; ))Haven't ventured far yet but hopefully should be up for a meet up in the next week or two.

Hope everyone is enjoying their new bundles of joy and that the weather isn't making it too uncomfortable for those mums-to-be still waiting.

See you soon

(Irish) Claire X

Hi Ladies,

And a big congratulations to many of you.

On a work front I thought I'd let you all know that my company www.oliveandmoss.com is having a baby clothing sale this Friday July 19th.

Location Volcano Coffee House, Parkhall Trading Estate, 40 Martell Road, West Dulwich. London SE21 8EN. [email protected] 02087613076

Prices start from ?1. So come along and grab some fab baby and childrenswear bargains!

Due date today!

Agh.

Thanks

Nina x