Seen Anyone Famous In East Dulwich?

fish

James nesbitt was strutting down lordship lane today,stopping at every shop window to check himself out.Then he would look around to see if anyone was looking at him,of course everyone made a point of ignoring him>:D<,i was behind him the whole time and to finish it off my lovely mate from the cheese block made a point of blanking him when jm looked in his direction.(tu)

James Nesbit is a very talented actor and nice man who is, always, polite and willing to stop for a chat and give his autograph to those who ask. As is Timothy Spall and, of course, the very lovely Jennie Eclair.

Fish deare are there 2 james nesbitts in ed?.If there are then i apologise.However if you ar reffering to the no talent bighead who is rude to everybody i know he has spoken too then,i totally disagree with you.A lot of people i know has spoken to him and they all come up with the same conclusion,t**t

Eh? Oh the "Gary Barlow" word! Yes, shocking!!

Monica, to be honest I've bumped into him once or twice, and when not trying to pull mrs mockney (or vice versa) he seems nice enough. You never know he may be quite a fan of yours on the forum. He may even have a piscine moniker, err monica.

JN has a bad tabloid reputation but have to stick up for him. Has always been perfectly friendly and amiable when I have met him. I'd rather pick on someone else in ED ....er wracking my brains.

People I don't like in ED, so feel free to have a go:

Man in Ralon-creepy

Bloke with dogs on Goodrich Road who won't pick up their poo.

That's all I can think of!

Share the love!

Dear Mr Keef, I completely agree with Monica, - every single word. Yeah Monica!

Mr Nesbit should be put in stocks on Goose Green, and pelted with rancid organic vegetables.

If he is coming to the next drink at the CPT I will be unable to attend, or I shall end up behind bars. My handbagging arm develops a nervous twitch when I so much as read the mans initials...

lol thanks DM you are the best.Clare i try to get on with everyone,we have a lot of love in dulwich as a whole but JM has never been civil to my friends and i,so i cannot, im afraid stick up for him.Terry jones from the monty python is the nicest bloke you can meet,hes so down to earth lovely and warm and so humble,so in the light of day the conclusion would be james who!!!!

Yes there was a lovely programme on Radio 4 this morning that Terry Jones did with Phillip Pullman and his old English teacher . It was vey good and I like Terry Jones. I once went to hear him speak about Chaucer and he is extremely clever as well as funny.

However I know lots of people who like JN that's all. I thoink he's ok and I'm sorry that so many people don't like him.

*shrugs*

I've never seen anyone famous as I never SEE anyone, because i'm short sighted and got used to not being able to see faces as a small child. I almost have to walk into people.Sometimes I walk right past people I know well, and it's so embarassing.I do wear glasses but the problem remains.I just don't seem to be tuned into faces.

Louisiana

Is Ms Eclair's house Camberwell or ED? I always think of the crest of the hill as being the dividing line between the two, and she's on the other side of it, but I don't know where the postcodes fall...

And where is Mr Nesbitt located? It'll help me to avoid him ;-)

Louisiana