Seen Anyone Famous In East Dulwich?

fish

Jason Statham and Jamie Foreman in the Dog (Crown & Greyhound) in Dulwich Village and Tracy Barlow from corrie orrie looking lovley on Northcross Road. Also Timothy Spall looking through the window of the Drum and Daniel "I gotta get through this" Beddingfield in the Sea Cow

Thanks Mr Chartwell. Definitely haven't bumped into Daniel or the sultry (?) Natasha in Lidl recently but surely only a matter of time. He seems quite ubiquitous! (*And DM's neighbour so she may be able to prove you wrong.*)

Dear Mr Chartwell and Clare,

If you ask me that boy needs more exercise. He is looking rather portly and should really eat more fruit and try to avoid pastry. He does look smug, but that will change.

Some of the residents of Alleyn Road have had enough of his cavalier attitude to the maintenace of his guttering, and a letter should be winging its way to him from the Dulwich Estates imminently. He can dance around what way he likes on Top of the Pops, but here in SE21 we don't piddle in our gardens or allow our homes to fall into disrepair.

Easy one this and in NO particular order.

Veronica from Shameless - always Sunday morning in Saisburys

Jennie Eclair (of course - ECO House and HUGE Petrl driven motor!)

Nesbitt - all the time

Kate Ford - many years ago - not seen her now for ages

Some bird from the office whose name escaopes me

Steve Frost obviously

(The usual ex-bill, bad girls etc.)

By my piece de resistance is David Schwimmer some 12 months ago wandering up LL!

Rob da Bank (Radio 1 DJ and bloke who runs Bestival festival on the Isle of Wight). Bumped into Mr, Mrs and baby Bank on Grove Vale last autumn (after we'd been to Bestival) and had a brief chat. Reckon they must be the reason why the Sea Cow has a presence at Bestival (the best food on the site).

Louisiana

new here but not in ED - around since 1986.

DM, I used to live next door to Gary Barlow. Well, let me qualify that. If you looked out of our front bedroom window with binoculars, across the fields, you could just see the top of his stately pile. It's a gated mansion close to Delamere forest in the heart of Cheshire. So there's no particular reason why Gary would be wandering up Lordship Lane...on the other hand, I made it here, so maybe he'll be drawn here too.

No never saw Gary in the flesh, though I did see his mum and dad once - they lived in the gatehouse (he bought if for them, apparently), and were unloading shopping from the boot as I drove past. They just looked like your typical retired couple and I guess that's how Gary will end up one day. Or maybe that's how he looks now - they can do incredible things with make-up and a TV camera.