Recommendation for a plumber - Niko

Ella-Rose Ukairo

My boiler broke over the weekend and I was recommended by a friend to call Niko.

He made himself available for me within hours (all other plumbers said they couldn't see me until Monday).

Within 30 mins he managed fix the problem so I had hot water running again.

Very skilled and diligent, can't recommend him enough.

He's also a general handyman.

His number: 07818 607583

• 1 year later...
Hi there, if you're looking for a great plumber I highly recommend Niko who is just the best. He is experienced, knowledgeable and gives excellent advice if you are unsure of how to proceed and is very reasonably priced. I continue to call him for any problems and he always fixes it! His number is 07818 607583.

• 6 months later...
Another enthusiastic recommendation for Niko (07818 607583). Polite, trustworthy, did a great job at a good price and was really communicative throughout. It was a bit of an unusual job - installing a new toilet, but with new floorboards going in midway through - and he was willing to improvise and be flexible around the demands of the task. He's also offered a lot of free plumbing advice on how to plan and make jobs more cost-effective. Highly recommended!

• 10 months later...

Echo-ing the recommendation for Niko.

Niko replaced a radiator and fixed a stopcock for us this week.

He was polite, clean and tidy, and has a sense of humour too.

Here's his number, as it is missing from this particular thread: 07818 607583

Another recommendation for Niko, he?s been resolving tricky plumbing problems for me and my neighbour for many years now, most recently diagnosing and fixing a tricky blockage, having come over within an hour of a call. He also recently fixed a fairly major leak, replacing some dodgy pipework. Great number to have in your phone.

Another recommendation for Niko. He was really honest with us about the problem with the flush on our toilet, tried at first to see if he could fix it without replacing any parts, left it a few weeks and then came back when the problem persisted. Friendly, reliable and good value. Highly recommend.

• 4 months later...
Another recommendation for Niko the plumber. I've been using Niko's plumbing services for some 6 years now and he is always reliable, honest, fast working and very good value, I would 100% recommend using him. t: 07818 607583

Another recommendation for Niko the plumber. I've been using Niko's plumbing services for some 6 years now and he is always reliable, honest, fast working and very good value, I would 100% recommend using him. t: 07818 607583

• 1 month later...
In case anyone is looking for a reliable plumber, I can recommend Niko at +44 7818 607583. He came round on the same day I called to help me fix a bathroom radiator, which is now working perfectly. Wouldn?t hesitate to ask him to help on other plumbing issues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Niko came to my rescue with a leaky washing machine before Christmas. I was rather upset and at the end my tether having had everything go wrong with my flat after falling victim to cowboy builders (wish I'd found this forum sooner). Niko came promptly, gave me a quick fix and is coming back to sort out some other less urgent problems next week. He was so kind and thoughtful, I really appreciated it.

Niko sorted out our thoroughly blocked kitchen sink at short notice in the evening last week, and came back a few days later to reconstruct the pipe work. He knows his stuff, is full of excellent advice and does not cut any corners. We can highly recommend Niko 07818607583

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Very happy to add my own experience to those described above.

Niko was recommended by a sparky whom I trust. Recently, when other local plumbers weren't even responding to texts, he got back to me, took an interest and gave me some good initial advice. We had a couple of dodgy taps - one of those 'small' jobs that's very annoying and needs sorting. Which Niko did. Not to mention he's good for a chat and a laugh - and god knows we need a bit of that in these times. Efarist?, Niko.

Lee Scoresby