Recommendation for Dulwich Eco Gardening

rosiegracex

Saied came last week to prepare the garden for the winter. Good work over 2 days which included cutting back shrubs and one tree, tidy up the leaves, planting bulbs for the spring and last but not least bring a grown-up lemon tree indoors.

Good job as usual with good advice.

Very pleased!

Thank you to all my customers for your support.

I am away on annual leave until 17th of January.

Please contact me via the forum/email/pm as my number will not be available until the 17th of January.

It is still not too late to plant garlic and broad beans for harvesting in late April/May./

I wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Saied

• 1 month later...
We couldn't recommend Saied more - he is kind, courteous, imaginative and a very hard worker. It was a pleasure having him and his team in our home. His fees are reasonable and - in our case - fixed which gives you great confidence from the offset. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for landscaping work - he's an exceptional professional.

Saied has done a swell job at preparing our garden for its winter sleep. He's done a great job at taking care of our garden since June and will continue on with us this coming summer. We recommend Saied to anyone looking for gardening. He goes above and beyond what the requirements are and truly takes pride in his work. If anyone is looking for a more detailed recommendation please don't hesitate to contact me.

Many fruit trees are grafted onto root stocks.

The root stocks control the growth of the plants allowing the cultivation of trees in a smaller space.

The height of tree is controlled and root stocks can improve disease resistance.

Bare-root trees can only be planted when they are dormant from November to end of February.

If you want fruit trees or create an orchard it is the best time to do so to enjoy the blossoms and the fruit from the spring to Autumn depends on the choice of fruit trees.

messageRe: Gardener for large one off job please new

Posted by hjh Today, 01:11PM

hi -I would recommend Saied (07538 760671) and his team - I got in touch on the basis of another recommendation on here and was very pleased with their work - it was essentially a day's work clearing out a lot of tall bamboo with deep roots, and other trees and shrubs, and overall leaving the whole garden in a very tidy state. I also appreciated Saied's expertise and advice and won't hesitate to hire him again.

• 2 weeks later...

messageDulwich Eco Gardening

Posted by Gill B Today, 01:24PM

Not for the first time, I'd like to recommend Saied Ebrahim's terrific gardening service. He offers plenty of good advice as well as excellent work. If you need your garden taken in hand, he's the man.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Saied for replacing our fence in no time while preserving all the plants nearest. Sailed maintains our garden clean on a fortnightly basis since last summer. He does a better job than any other gardener we had before. He takes genuine interest in the plans as well as the patrons. I am a stay at home mom with a toddler, and infant and two dogs. When Saied recently saw that I couldn't keep up with caring for the Christmas tree we moved outside after the holiday season. He has since then taken the tree back to his allotment to care for it until next holiday season. Thank God for his help!

Saied did a brilliant job of tidying up our garden and reseeding our lawn which had been quite unloved. He worked extremely hard, gave me lots of tips and ideas and will even come to check on the lawn at no extra charge. He was lovely to have around and I am delighted with the result and will be using him again in the future.

Saied did a great job pruning our very overgrown apple tree last week. He is clearly very knowledgable and cares about his work and customers. He gave me lots of advice and offered to come back to check the tree in a few weeks with no extra charge. He's a pleasure to deal with, friendly and professional.

Saied has done an excellent job of maintaining my garden over the winter, including some tricky rose pruning and clearing of creepers, etc. Saied is always wonderfully charming and knowledgeable; he seems to really care for plants with the result that I still have some plants going strong in pots that in previous years had always died and had to be replaced. I would highly recommend him for anyone who needs regular maintenance of their garden or a total overhaul, Saied works very professionally and always leaves the garden looking wonderful.

Having transformed my back garden from a jungle to a thing of beauty last year, Saied this week has done the same to my front garden with a complete overhaul, tree removal and a huge clearance followed by laying of new topsoil and nutrients. Subsequently he has also planted a wonderful array to bring colour to the garden and a smile to my face. He's a fastidious and hard working gardener whose results are truly transformational and most pleasing to the eye. As with last time I am delighted to thoroughly recommend him for all garden work, however small, however large.

I asked Saied to trim back the Ivy on our fence thinking it was a fairly small job. I was amazed at the number of bags that were filled.

Saied worked meticulously, ensuring that he preserved the rambling rose and the clematis that were entwined in the Ivy.

I am very pleased with the result, we immediately got a stream of sunlight through. It looks renewed and tidy.

I would recommend Saied, he has good ideas and a real feel for gardening.

I just wanted to add another recommendation for Saied. I contacted Saied after reading recommendations on here. I wasn't disappointed. Saied can to see my garden very quickly and gave good recommendations according to my budget. When he came to do the work, he was efficient, hard working and the quality of the work was excellent. He was very clear to talk me through everything they were doing, flexible when unexpected things came up and I am delighted with the outcome. Saied has turned my overgrown with weeds garden into a lovely place I am looking forward to spending the summer in! He's also a generally lovely guy to have around and I felt completely comfortable giving him a key. I can't recommend enough and I will definitely use Saied again.

Hi, we has Saied in for 5 days to clear garden, dig flower beds, chop down a dead tree, trim all the trees and replant. He was very efficient and we were pleased with the results.

He seems to really love gardening and be passionate about what he does which I think always gives for a higher standard of work in any walk of life.

He also gave us good instruction on how to maintain things.

We will definitely be getting him back over the coming years when we want more work done and if we need any help keeping things in order.

Good luck all.

We have been really pleased with Saied's work in our garden. He and his team did a lot of clearance work for us first, including removing some nightmare large bamboos, and left the garden in a great shape, very tidy. He has also fixed a fence for us - looks great and standing strong. Most recently he has advised us on fruit trees and sourced and planted two young trees (fig and apricot) in our garden. He and his team work really hard and know what they are doing, and our garden finally feels like our own, and under control!

• 2 weeks later...

messageRe: Dulwich Eco-Gardening new

Posted by Amotty Today, 08:58PM

I would also like to recommend Saied once again - he transformed our little garden last year with some beautiful planting and has now laid a gorgeous plush lawn. We don't have much space outside but it is now going to be a joy to spend time in our garden. I'm expecting in May so it's great timing for getting out there with a rug. Heartily recommended!

Saied worked on our garden earlier this week - clearing, cutting back and generally tiding up the place. He was punctual, professional, he really takes pride in his work and did an excellent job. I?ll definitely be having him back again!

Thanks Saied.

I would like to add a second recommendation for Saied

He can round a couple of weeks ago

There were a lot of trees which he cut down and injected the roots ( to prevent re growth as they were growing by the path )

He got my shed built, and all in one day

We are now planning the next step which will be levelling and laying turf down

As usual polite, talking through everything and got the jobs done

Shed looks great - v happy

Thanks again to Saied

Rosie

I would also like to add my recommendation for Saied.

Saied & Mick the carpenter have spent the past week turning my nightmare overgrown and unloved garden into a paradise.

They built a new shed, replaced fence panels. extended the patio and removed over 3 tonnes over poor soil and rubble from the garden before Saied laid turf and planted plants.

We have a lovely Oasis of calm now, I can't believe it's the same place.

During the whole process Saied kept me up to date with the progress asked me what plants I wanted and made suggestions. He gave through advice about looking after the plants as we are gardening novices and has offered to pop round anytime we need help

He's a great guy and it's been a pleasure to meet him and use his services

Highly recommend

messageLawn replacement recommendation new

Posted by SarJB Today, 07:39PM

I contacted Saied of Dulwich Eco Gardening after reading all his good reviews on this forum. I can now add mine. Saied replaced my extremely bumpy and weedy lawn, front and back, in five days. I left my keys with him and each day I came home to find significant progress from the day before - old grass removed, soil turned over, new turf laid. My floors aren't dirty despite his removing literally tons of earth and rubble through the flat. The lawn now looks beautiful, and I am diligently watering as Saied recommended so it stays that way! The costs were also exactly what he said they'd be. A thoroughly deserved recommendation.

I contacted Saied of Dulwich Eco Gardening after reading all his good reviews on this forum. I can now add mine. Saied replaced my extremely bumpy and weedy lawn, front and back, in five days. I left my keys with him and each day I came home to find significant progress from the day before - old grass removed, soil turned over, new turf laid. My floors aren't dirty despite his removing literally tons of earth and rubble through the flat. The lawn now looks beautiful, and I am diligently watering as Saied recommended so it stays that way! The costs were also exactly what he said they'd be. A thoroughly deserved recommendation.

Saied is paid by our landlord to maintain our garden on a fortnightly basis. For almost a year now he has done a wonderful job of keeping our back garden tidy. After he comes over the garden looks amazing. We hired him to clean up our messy front garden and but grass down so that my 3yr old son and 9 month old baby could have additional outdoor space this summer. I neglected the garden for a whole year whilst pregnant and adjusting to life with a new baby. We had a budget an chose seeds instead of carpet. Saeid had a big challenge ahead. We also have a big willow tree with large roots so it would be difficult for grass to grow around it. He worked all of March 23rd and we already have a full lawn. He is highly recommended. Anyone who wants further details on the project please don't hesitate to PM me.