Recommendation for garden labourer - Fernando Pinto

bkkmei

So my first message on the EDF. I hired Fernando because I let my garden get into a bit of a state and, to be honest, I?m too lazy to spend the time weeding and cutting back the overgrown plants! The main thing for me was that he was on-time, accurate about how many hours he worked and did a fantastic job. He is a lovely guy and works hard, which means you get value for money. Even my mother in law was impressed, which says more than anything I can write ? so credit given where credit is due and a recommendation well deserved. The only downside is that because he was so good, it?ll encourage me to be lazy again! You?re in safe hands with Fernando. Tel: 07946757938

Just wanted to add our praise for Fernando who has very efficiently and promptly sorted out our garden, which was a bit of a state after a good few months neglect! He also didn't mind our very nosy toddler constantly following him around.

Fernando carried out some work for us, clearing an area of our garden and removing some overgrown and entangled shrubs. He was meticulous in ensuring that he removed the right things and the care and attention that he took to weeding was amazing e.g. pulling out small weeds from beneath stones and between paving.

He was also punctual, courteous and generally just a really friendly guy.

We will definitely be asking for him to carry out more work and would reccommend him as highly as others have above.

AMAZING AMAZING ..... My garden could only be described as wild.

In six hours he managed to dig up brambles / bamboo..... Cut back roses so trampoline save to be used again! Weed my path that looked like a forest and generally make my garden feel homely!

More importantly for me - lovely man, trusted to be left in the house whilst I went out to do some jobs and amazingly kind to my 5 year old.

So happy with his work we want him to be our regular Gardner.

Thanks for all your hard work!

Fernando came to do my garden today and he did a terrific job! In 6 hours the garden has been transformed from a wild place with overgrown bushes and trees to somewhere that will now be easy to manage and is nice to be in.

I will definitely be getting Fernando back again - in fact as soon as he can fit me in to tackle my wild lawn and the patio.

He was very friendly and polite. Highly recommended!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Had another excellent day with Fernando yesterday who worked extremely hard for six hours clearing up my garden and putting it to bed for winter. I have made several posts about him in the past but after working with him for years the consistency in his work is rare and highly impressive. Thanks Fernando.

Had another excellent day with Fernando yesterday who worked extremely hard for six hours clearing up my garden and putting it to bed for winter. I have made several posts about him in the past but after working with him for years the consistency in his work is rare and highly impressive. Thanks Fernando.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Once again I am happy to recommend the gardening services of Fernando Pinto. Always meticulous, very reasonable charges, reliable and keen to ensure his customers are happy with the end result. Thanks Fernando for leaving my front garden looking trim and ready for spring. Stephanie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fernando has looked after my garden for a number of years and I cannot recommend him more highly. He visits every two weeks to ensure everything is well maintained and managed.

He is reliable, trustworthy and lovely! Today (on a very cold and frosty March morning) he is here to give the garden a good going over as its been a few weeks.

He does everything from clearing gardens, to planting and boarder maintenance. He's re-potted plants for me and cleaned the weeds out of my patio on numerous occasions. He is also fantastic at ensuring everything is tidied away and the garden swept clean before he leaves after each visit.

PM me if you have any questions or would like a more detailed references.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to add to the recommendation for Fernando! This is the second time he has worked for us and he is great. He showed up exactly on time, worked hard all day, and did a great job. He did a very tough patch of weeding for us (a very steep clay slope that hadn't been weeded since last summer) and cleaned all of our paving stones very well.

He fit us in very quickly after getting in touch with him.

Highly recommended!

I found Fernando via EDF based on these recommendations.

He spent almost 5 hours yesterday sorting out my garden for Spring and it looks great. I am very pleased with his work and plan to get him back in another month or so to help with maintenance.

A really sound, friendly and helpful guy and so I am very happy to add my own recommendation. Thanks Fernando.

This is the fourth time I've used Fernando to trim and tidy the front hedges (including some thorny overgrown roses), and clear up the front garden. He did a grand job as always. Considerate, reliable, honest, takes pride in his work, and a easy guy to have around. Thanks Fernando!