picnic and the park and the ants

Azul

Instead of getting trashed on a forums drinks this time we could try and do something different.

with this amazing weather that fills our skies with some many colored pissing clouds. maybe it is time for us to talk about doing our stuff in the park instead of doing it indoors as we usually do.

I propose a weekend (bring some umbrellas) some food, ants and other crawling slimy animals and head to dulwich park for an afternoon of frolic fun.

we could prepare something for those who have pests(cough cough children), set some sort of boxing rink and put them all inside. bets and such. that way they will leave us alone.

who's up for some munching in the park?

I was there too SM - be it the other side of the park with my own friends and family!!!

Am thinking of having another birthday picnic this year - was going to do the 27th as its the nearest Sunday to my birthday but know there might be a few sore heads following the previous day's activities!!

Esp as you're not all stranger's anymore happy to combine - maybe with more peeps the rounder's match I thought of but never played might take off!

I'll be up for it again. Early August would be fine with us. I'll bring a frisbie.

Thanks to Azul for being the social secretary this year. It was a strain organising such a huge event last year, all that co-ordinating and hosting took it's toll.

btw Sean, CWALD was there too with beau and daughter, and Hannibal, (the Rotweiller?) who ate some of your impressive chicken!

SeanMacGabhann Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> oh the circle was plenty wide a year ago - just

> lyin', cheati...

>

> not that the pain lingers a year later

>

> All joking aside, picnic is a splendid idea -

> count me in

Jeysus Sean.......make your mind up. I read on another thread you may not even be Irish! What's the truth?