Draft House closing

Kingy

yes it's true, we got a great offer from Franco Manca and have sadly decided to pack our bags. We've loved being on the Lane and will miss you all. Please come down and say goodbye on Sunday when all drinks will be 25% off. We're opening a few new sites next year so watch this space!

Gutted... the only pub on the lane I really liked.

FM does look good though - if they do the whole sour-dough & wood-fired oven thing at their current prices. If LL can sustain 7 or 8 curry houses within walking distance of each other a couple or three pizza places should be fine.

Draft1 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> yes it's true, we got a great offer from Franco

> Manca and have sadly decided to pack our bags.

> We've loved being on the Lane and will miss you

> all. Please come down and say goodbye on Sunday

> when all drinks will be 25% off. We're opening a

> few new sites next year so watch this space!

Had some cracking beers in the DH recently - a helpful girl behind the bar patiently explained about different beers after I got a bit confused at the choice! Sad to see you go, will you open up again nearby?

Ah the bane of modern eateries - queuing. Every pulled pork and pop-up loves the idea of a big line of people outside. Nowehere's anywhere until you have to wait 45 minutes to be fed. Me, I'd rather book, walk in, sit down and eat. If you're good enough to make amazing food, you're good enough to pick up a phone and take bokings.

Franco manca brixton pizzas are the best you can get and their prices haven't changed in 3 /4 years . About ?4 to ?7 - hope they keep them for ED. .....that's why there is a queue ! If you want reservations, chocolate fudge cake, fine dining,?50 a head meals with jay rayner and AA Gill type meals you shouldn't t go to franco manca . It's a pizzeria ...that's it ..