Superb Locksmith

Mr Magpie

Can I also add my recommendation of Alan. Fitted new locks for me two weeks ago after extensive telephone consultation. As everyone says he is really helpful, friendly and above all knows about locks! Also he doesn't insist on being recommended on the forum which I why I am doing it!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After searching for a locksmith on the forum I found this thread and gave Alan a call, he is unfortunately busy on a Friday but he was able to give me a number a friend/rival he said was 'superb' too by the name of David. Within the hour he was over and had fixed the problem. I mentioned to David that I found Alan's number... and before I could finish my sentence he replied 'the forum' and went on to say how much work this has now provided Alan. So I guess a good news story for the forum.

Either or I imagine provide excellent services.

You can reach David on (W)020 7231 4114 (M)07958 342360

I'd just like to add my recommendation for Alan. I texted him on a Sunday morning a few weeks ago when we couldn't get our conservatory door security locks open. He rang me with minutes and came round an hour later. We were expecting that the doors would have to be taken off and were likely to get damaged, but he got them open within a few minutes and his charge was really reasonable, particularly considering it was a Sunday morning.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

And another recommendation for Alan, a local locksmith. Speedy, reliable and efficient. Changed a well-used, old door lock at short notice and in addition, managed to release a key stuck in a different lock on some double glazed doors.

Great work done and I am very grateful for his efficient response; highly recommended! 07870 199771.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Rescued yet again by Alan.

He responded to a late call on a wet Saturday evening - he still had other jobs to do but turned up two hours later, delaying his own home going, and sorted my impossible problem with a replacement lock in minutes.

Get him while you can as he tells me he's moving in a few months.

Another recommendation from me for Alan

Our front door has dropped on it's hinges and there is also an issue with the lock. Alan came around again (at short notice) and has fixed the drop for me. We are going to sort the lock next week.

Really can't fault him at all. 10/10

Hello Azira - Alan here (I'm using my wife's account as I do not have one). I've just seen your post and am very concerned about missing your texts and particularly standing you up. I'm sorry you're dissatisfied and I'd be grateful if you would call me on 07870 199 771 so that I can try and put things right.

Best wishes,

Alan

• 4 weeks later...
A huge thank you to Alan 07870199771. A housing association neighbour somehow locked herself out this evening and came to our door in some distress with her toddler. No neighbour has a spare key, and the housing association is not responsible for sorting lock-outs. I called Alan based on forum recommendation, and he came out and sorted the door within 20 minutes, and (because of the circumstances) didn't charge. Really appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
Another recommendation for Alan who responded so quickly at 6.30pm yeaterday when our three year old locked herself in the bathroom and could not get out. Very grateful to him; wonderful service and very friendly.

• 3 weeks later...
I can't recommend Alan highly enough. He came round on a Sunday morning to change the barrel on my Yale lock all for a more than reasonable price. This is the second time I've used his services and both times he's been really friendly and let me know ETA by text.

• 2 months later...
Another recommendation for Alan. I called him this morning about a seemingly broken lock and he helped me rectify the problem and fix it over the phone for no charge. So many others would not have been so helpful. Definitely use him again!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...