Summer babies club (due June, July, August 2014)

Hi all,

I can make 29th March too :)

Buffy, it's nice that we have similar dates - I was worried I'd be the last to pop and getting very impatient (still might be!) so it's nice there's a few of us due around mid-August.

Em

Hello,

Shall we arrange a 2 March date then for those who can make it? Coffee somewhere (and maybe a slice or two of cake)!

Would morning suit, say 10.30am? I think an earlier meeting was at Le Chandelier before so we could go there or happy for other suggestions. Let me know who is in!

Buffy

Hi there,

I am sorry I never presented myself :

I am A Gloria and due in August too with my second (not sure how to cope with two as my first one is just 9 months now!!). This pregnancy took us by surprise and now coping with very severe sickness and tireness same as the last one. But all for the best and very happy to be a mum again!

I am also beauty and massage therapist so do not hesitate if you need some advice to keep yourself on top during your pregnancy. I am also trained in pregnancy massages and relaxation/streching techniques if you want to learn some nice techniques for your back as I saw some of you have some back pain(can ask your partner to practice on you lol).

I would be very happy to join the next meeting if not too sick that day. Might have to come with baby number one as his Dad works a lot.

So when will that be 29 or 2nd ?

Let me know !

xs

Hi everyone,

I could make 2nd if we met at 10:30 as Buffy suggested? I have a Sunday lunch in North London so could only stay an hour but would be lovely to meet you all.

Melting Pot, sorry to hear you've been very sick - I have been too and it's just subsiding at 16 weeks so feeling your pain! Hope you feel better soon.

Em

Hi there

I've got yoga on Sunday morning (2nd March) so couldn't do a morning meet up. But I could do anytime after about 12pm.

29th March sounds like it'd be a good date to put in the diary as well so why don't we plan both now and hopefully those who can't make one can make the other?

Kate