Petty Annoyances

Moos

people bragging about their "run ins with the law " for instance I overheard a converstion the other day , well it was'nt really a conversation . it was more like this bloke was bragging to anyone within earshot .

" Iv'e been had up for attempted murder enough times " ..... he said it with the kind of casual attitude ,as if he had been talking about forgetting to take his library books back .

knobber .

people and bags... those huge "handbags" or briefcases that the owner feels needs to be kept really close with them at all times - having no spacial awareness when getting on a bus/train/tube or even indeed walking down the street and bashing into everyone/everything and dont even bother to apologise!

TillieTrotter Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> When you're all ready for a cracking night out and

> something comes up and thwarts you at the last

> knockings:(

When you're looking forward to seeing a mate for a cracking night out, and something comes along and thwarts her at the last minute.

People who can't get through the working day without speaking to their other half at least four times. I mean, you saw each other in the morning and you'll see each other again in the evening, right? And I really don't care what you had for lunch, what you are having for dinner, what train you are getting etc etc...