Famous East Dulwich residents

Pagey

Well, just to link up a couple of threads, i don't know if he is local, but apparently actor Neil Stuke (from Game On, etc, you'll know his face, looks a bit like Marc Warren from Hustle) is rumoured to have a stake in the new Franklins shop. He has certainly been sighted on site.

I saw Jo Brand sitting eating outside Petit Chou food all round her mouth and smoking a fag.

I cannot for the life of me understand why she is so large, she hardly consumes anything, she eats like a bird............

....a hungry vulture.

SteveT Wrote:

I saw Jo Brand sitting eating outside Petit Chou food all round her mouth and smoking a fag. I cannot for the life of me understand why she is so large, she hardly consumes anything, she eats like a bird.

hungry vulture.

What an absolutely and utterly charming image you convey.Thanks for that (6)

..and I was just about to have my breakfast, for some reason now I'm not so keen::o

I've saw Neil Stuke last weekend (mentioned in another thread, works in the new Franklins shop).

Have seen Tracy from Corrie (Kate Ford) quite a few times in the summer when heavily pregnant.

Walked past James Nesbitt on Lordship Lane.

Girl from Peep Show Olivia Colman quite a few times.

And Richard Grieve (Neighbours/Home and Away and now Jonny Foster in Emmerdale) lives a few doors down from me, used to have black hair but now is a silver fox!

I was in Hisars for dinner with Patrick (John Travolta from the Office) last week. Not a resident but deserves a mention. It's not every day you get to sample neck of lamb with Flashdance MC Hammer type shee-yat.

But in SE22 Sean Mcghabhan is by far the most famous resident. Everyone knows that.