Pramzillas

Caron

I'm fed up with them.

Why can't they go into single file when they see an oncoming pedestrian? And why do they have to force their way into shops with little aisle space? I don't mind prams per se, just a little courtesy to non-pram-pushers wouldn't go amiss.

Caron Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I'm fed up with them.

>

> Why can't they go into single file when they see

> an oncoming pedestrian? And why do they have to

> force their way into shops with little aisle

> space? I don't mind prams per se, just a little

> courtesy to non-pram-pushers wouldn't go amiss.

Because they're a shower of utter bastards, Caron.

They have no organisation about them when it comes to oncoming pedestrians, and I've lost count of the number of times I've had to climb onto the top shelf of a narrow aisled shop in order to avoid getting an 'ankling'.

As for 'Percy', I'm not sure about prams, but I'm a great admirer of the Led Zeppelin singer, and I'm sure you like me, wish him all the best.

It's more like saying a mini driver has a considerate little car, whereas a Range Rover driver is inconsiderate by taking up half the road. It's the same with prams. There are small contraptions that don't seem to get in the way and the huge 4x4 people carriers! That's what gets my back up - not the babies or the mothers, just the over-sized contraptions with the big off-road wheels! Why are those needed in London!?