Winter babies club (due Dec 2014, Jan/Feb 2015)

Hi

I can do Monday. I have unfortunately missed all the meet ups so far as we have been cramming our weekends with visiting people etc before the baby comes... But I can generally do weekends or weekdays. Usually have a toddler in tow but his dad works from home so if I'm lucky he'll take over childcare and give me a couple of hours off!

Jemma x

Morning! Diddidance sounds fun!

I am definitely in for a meet up on Monday that would be lovely, the Victoria sounds good, maybe a run for the little ones in Warwick Gardens or Goose Green afterwards? I have to say I am struggling to run after my 3 year old as effectively now, he really is fast...

I can't make the next two yoga Saturdays (my husband is taking Maurice to tiny gym in camberwell tomorrow morning if anyone else is going?) but I'll be back in class on 6th Dec and up for a festive coffee afterwards if anyone else is.

I've also got a couple of spaces just come up on my pregnancy Pilates class Tuesday nights over the next three weeks of term (three babies have arrived which is lovely and freed up space), so if anyone fancies Pilates drop me a line.

Hope bumps and mums and little ones are well

x

My son has been asking that we go to the horniman tomorrow after nursery...would a schlep to the horniman be too tricky for anyone? He's been a bit emotionally volatile recently so if he fancies the horniman I might take him there as it's a fun lunch and afternoon activity place now that he no longer naps.

Hate to renege on meeting plans though, I hope others can still make the Victoria.

X

I can do either but unfortunately probably not at 1pm as my toddler will be in two and he he a nap until 1.30pm most days so realistically would be 2pm before I could meet (unless he wakes earlier which does happen). Let me know if you go ahead and I can join at with location at 2ish.

Jemma x

Maurice no longer naps (sob) unless he's in the stroller and totally knackered, so I'll pick him up and take him to horniman straight from nursery then we could always swing by the victoria on the way home depending on the little man's mood and tiredness etc. Caroline I'll text you to see if people are about at the vic later! x

Hoping to make it to Victoria just after 3, but my daughter had a bad night's sleep so will see how she's doing after pick up from nursery.

Edited to say, unfortunately won't make it. As predicted, little one is shattered and not up for heading out. Catch you all next time.

Lovely to meet everyone this afternoon. Would be great if we can fit in another meet-up before Christmas - hopefully I will be able to leave William with his dad next time and spend more time joining the conversation and less time doing laps of the pub!

Jemma x

Sorry to have missed it.

I'll be back at yogarise on Saturdays from 6th December through to when baby comes, so am always up for coffee after yoga as I'll be without crazy toddler. Anyone fancies 6th December let me know.

I think yesterday showed me that maybe weekday civilised meet ups with toddler are a bit tricky for me to commit to, working around his mood and the fact that he doesn't nap any more?

Hope everyone's feeling well, only a few short weeks to go for some of us! x

Hello, I have just moved into the area (not far, Herne Hill) and am expecting my first baby mid-January - so both the area and soon-to-be motherhood are completely new to me... Would be lovely to meet you all. Am at work for the next couple of weeks but pretty free after that. Olivia

Welcome Olivia, and hello to everyone else (some who I have met and some not yet).

I have missed the last couple of yoga classes too due to being away but will be there this sat and for the remaining 4 weeks before the baby comes (if it appears on time)!

I have also started maternity leave today yay, so up for week day meets. Although only have toddlers with me on Fridays at the moment.

Hope you are all keeping well - Nicola and Anja, I am feeling these last weeks now!

Rachel x

Hi! Oh yes, Rachel, I'm feeling it too! Finish work on Thursday this week - can't come soon enough. I didn't manage to make to yoga last Saturday - Ada had a terrible week of sleep and I was absolutely exhausted. Annoyingly I'm also not going to make it to yoga for the next 2 weeks either as I'm away from Sat til Sat at my parents' up north - I'm literally crossing my legs that young'un is not born up there tho! Always a risk!

I'm back in ED from 15th December tho and on mat leave so perhaps we could arrange a weekday get together for those of us on mat leave by then? Hopefully see you all soon! Nicola.

I'll be at yoga this sat and def up for coffee afterwards. Baby has had a huge growth spurt the last few days and I'm suddenly massive, never got this big last time!! Hopefully a good sign as Maurice was teeny tiny when born as I'd had probs with my placenta but it makes me slightly concerned with 5 weeks to go how big can I get??

I'm working all week but am free next week and have two days, tues and weds, where mo is at nursery until 3pm so could def meet for normal civilised meet ups and chats on those days.

See you Rachel and hopefully some other bumps on Saturday looking forward to it

X

Hi all

I'm now on mat leave and keen to try for a weekday pre-baby meet up if anyone fancies it. I can do anytime this Thurs whilst my daughter is at nursery if anyone is around?

Hope to see you all soon!

L

Won't make yoga again this weekend as off for a lovely spa break for my birthday...hurrah! Shame I won't be able to use so many of the facilities, but am looking forward to my pregnancy massage.

LHF, I can do Thursday, but only from around 2:45pm and will have my 3 year old with me. Otherwise, catch up with you all another time.

Great! Would 3pm at Gail's in dulwich village work on Thurs? I can do ED if not, will just be a dash to/from Herne Hill for daughter's nursery but not a big problem. I may bring her along or come alone - see how my day pans out... L