Winter babies club (due Dec 2014, Jan/Feb 2015)

Hi Everyone

I've just stumbled across this feed and so pleased!I am due at the end of Jan with my second and have moved since my first (who is just over two) so would love to meet other mums in the same boat. I've been to the Yogarise class a couple of times and plan to go next Saturday too - def. up for a coffee afterwards. Hopefully meet you then, Amy.

Fab, last week a couple of us had a post-yoga impromptu coffee at Andersons afterwards which was really nice, we thought that maybe this Saturday Peckham Refreshment Rooms might be a winner, there's a bigger dining space there now and that time of the morning it'll probably be quite quiet given that it's normally frequented by trendy types who will still be in bed.

That's if the majority will be without toddlers in tow. Maybe the Victoria is best if there are small people as well though?

see you at yoga on Saturday! Yoga finishes at 10.45 and so we'll probably be somewhere for coffee by around 11, for those of you who might not be coming to yoga but want to come for coffee afterwards x

Hello, I hope you're all well - all the suggestions for Saturday sound good.

I'm free from 11am for coffee. Andersons sounds great as does Peckham Refereshment rooms!

Those breakfast ideas such as Lerryns sound good too but maybe we should treat ourselves to that when we're sleep-deprived with new little ones!

So, 11am, just a case of where...

X

Hi, I'll be at Yogarise on Saturday morning too - loved it last week, can't believe I've only just discovered it! A drink afterwards sounds good to me too - just have to convince toddler's dad to take her to baby booters! See you Saturday!

Hi everyone - unfortunately I can't make this morning (my lovely team at work bought me a spa voucher which I'm off to use - hooray!), but I'd love to see you all before the babies come. I'm now on maternity leave (only a few weeks before number 2 makes his appearance, gulp!), so I'm around in the week if anyone is around for a meet up then.

X

Hello!

Hope you had fun on Saturday - and AnyaJoeli, sorry I won't be able to pass by the Victoria this afternoon, although a chip lunch does sound quite tempting...

Just wondered if anyone is interested in doing a weekday meet up? I've added some dates below if you think you may be free and up for a tea/coffee/hot chocolate locally. Something like noon onwards? Venue suggestions welcome. There's a new place on Grove Vale, towards the station, that's opened - La Scala - or the usual ED haunts.

Friday 21 Nov

Mon 24 Nov

Thurs 27 Nov

Hi. Unfortunately won't make Victoria lunch today, but will probably be at Goose Green playground after picking my daughter up from nursery so around 1:30pm.

I'm around for weekday catch ups, but can only do kiddy free some mornings otherwise can generally do from 1pm with my daughter.

We didn't do lunch, toddler was in all sorts of bother after his jab, mean mummy!! Jabs are a lot more terrible when they can actually tell you how much they hate it rather than just crying, ugh.

I am also free for afternoon meet ups with toddler and any of those dates work for us.

I can't make the next two Saturdays for yoga sadly.

Hope all the bumps are doing well!

X

Hi Everyone

Great to meet you all last Saturday - I'm going to yoga this week also.

Is anyone around tomorrow for a coffee or playground date with toddlers? My dad was meant to be visiting but has just cancelled so I'm suddenly free the whole day.

Happy to go wherever is nearest for all - maybe Goose Green playground then coffee mid-morning?

Who's in?

Amy x

Hi everyone.

I'm so sorry I couldn't make the recent meet up.

I am still feeling washed out and apparently am very anaemic - so that explains my couch potato status!

But I am up for any weekend meets.

I hope everyone is well and getting excited about impending arrivals.

Take care,

Sophie x

Hello!

Can no longer meet tomorrow, sorry. Amy - a free day! Hope you have a good one.

How about we say 12.30-1.00pm on Monday? JJP and AnyaJoeli - are you still free? Would be lovely to see you if you are. If there are toddlers, we can meet at the Victoria because of space and playroom. Otherwise, open to suggestions.

Anyone else in?

SJK - I hope you feel better soon.

x