Spring babies 2015 (Due March, April, May)

Hi there,

It's lovely to find a thread like this going on the EDF. Having recently moved to the area and expecting my first it would be great to meet some soon to be or new mums. The 18th sounds good but it turns out baby is coming a lot earlier than planned (19th!!!) If there are any mums to be in the area already on maternity leave who would like to grab a coffee this week get in touch!

Hi all,

Looking forward to tomorrow - it has crept up on me, thankfully you posted Sarah and I saw it on Sunday which reminded me to remind hubby he's on the hook for tomorrow night!

fknox1, Khind, farrago and any other newcomers = welcome, of course please come along tomorrow, no restriction on numbers, think we had 26 people last time! Just need to make sure we move around a bit more so we can meet more people.

Helen2110 - welcome - and if you haven't already - you should also find the Winter Babies thread which will cover Dec/Jan/Feb babies - you will probably find all of those members will be on mat leave already and most will have had their babies/will have them very soon! Good luck!

Ginny

Hi,

I've been struck down (yet again) with a ghastly cough that's developed over the last 24 hours. Seem to be overly susceptible to bugs like this during pregnancy. However, the pharmacist in Boots recommended their 'cold & flu defence nasal spray' that women can take when pregnant or breast feeding. So relieved there's an alternative to paracetamol and it seems to be helping so far (even if just psychologically!)

Rather than bring my germs to the pub I'll catch up next time. Hopefully another session can be organised.

Enjoy yourselves ladies, really sorry I can't be there.

So sorry to hear you are unwell, I know what you mean about being susceptable to everything at the moment! I missed out on the first meeting due to a bug caught at work (I am sure my boss is host zero for everything, and I told him so!)

Touch wood nothing has started splattering or falling off today so I think Im good for tonight tho!

Feel better soon - sending you and bump hugs.

Its 7.30pm kick off isnt it?

J

How very dull...brain is so mushy, that I completely forgot about tonight! Although, I too am infested with a hideous cold lurgy and at 38+ weeks, waddlier than ever...so likely wouldn't have been able to join the fun, even with working brain!

I hope the evening was just as merry as the first! Look forward to catching up on the other side, with a little one in tow...

March mummies let's keep in touch and we can organise a day time date whilst we wait for everyone else to finish baking. Must also check out other thread for those with a toddler already...time to catch up on internet stuff. Been lost in nesting (builders, dusty house, steaming carpets...ha) for a few weeks!

Hope everyone is well.

If you want a calm, empowering birth like this, and a are due at end of April/May, drop me a line ASAP, I have a couple of spots remaining for March courses:

"When people ask me about my labour I say it was everything I wanted it to be. Not only was it a wonderful empowered experience, it also got rid of a whole host of demons from the first time around.None of this would have been possible if it wasn?t for Hollie. She is amazing. Hypnobirthing is amazing. I will be recommending it to every pregnant woman I know, and probably even a few strangers in the street. There really is no greater feeling than lying in your bed at home, eating pizza, with your 4 hour old baby snoozing beside you. "

Hi all!

My friend just told me about this thread today and so annoyed I hadn't thought to look for this before (especially before your most recent meet-up)! Am a first time mum-to-be due on 20th April and would love to meet other mums/ mums-to-be and bumps. Really hope you all have another meet up soon A x

Great to meet you all last night - we should definately get another date in the diary soon :) Also in response to jcrwillcox post about other halves organising a first timer dad beer/catch up before the babies start coming...my husband is up for that! He can't seem to post on the forum at the mo so i'm acting secretary - has anything been organised / any other halves interested?

Hi ladies...

Hope last week was fun, very disappointed I couldn't make it this time! Wondered whether anyone is interested in catching up this week or next? I am now on maternity leave (due March 9th eek!) and would love to meet up with others who may be around before the wee one arrives! perhaps a coffee somewhere local?

PM me if interested

xjacinda

Hi Everyone, Hope you are all well, and had a great weekend - wasnt it lovely and sunny - and officially the first day of spring!

Ginster I dropped you a PM as would love to catch up with everyone again, as there was so many of us - and if you needed a hand arranging - please let me know xxx

Hey all, happy to book again or of course anyone else welcome to. What date would work for people? Have Wednesdays been a good choice? Should we mix it up incase that day hasn't suited all?

Anyone on Mat leave or soon going to be might want to suggest meeting more frequently and/or during the day and we can all join as we go on leave too.