Spring babies 2015 (Due March, April, May)

Hi all

Sorry I'm late to this conversation. I'm expecting my first on 11 May and starting to show now which is making it all seem very real.

I would love to meet up with you all on 21 Jan what sort of time? I usually have to work quite late so will have to try and escape early. Roll on maternity leave!!

Jenna

Looks like we're getting a good group together for meeting up!

I've got a reminder next week to book the EDT for the 21st so will do a rough head count then.

We can do other meetups after (evenings or maybe one at weekend) so that everyone can make it to at least one.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hi,

Looks like there's going to be a good group of us to get together then on Wednesday 21st January at 19:00.

Venue likely to be the EDT but tbc by Ginster if that's OK?

Lucy - we will try and fix a date that will suit you in future too. Perhaps the last week in February to catch up again before these Spring babies start making an appearance?

Take care ladies and happy 2015 x

Happy new year everyone!

Sadly, looking more and more likely that I might miss the January catch up, hopefully there'll be another

before I pop...due March 3rd!

If baby does make an appearance, and I can't also make the following meet up, it would be nice to arrange a day time date at some point.

Hello ladies. Congrats to you all. I hope you don't mind me slightly highjacking this thread, but I'm an autumn 2014 bump - now mum to a chubby little 3 month old! - and I have lots of maternity clothes and items for sale. I've put a post on the classifieds section, but thought I'd offer up directly to you lovely spring bumps in case anything is of particular interest.

I have photos of everything so just PM me if you're interested in anything and I can send them over.

Maternity clothes for sale - some great items for work and play, most hardly worn and all in good condition.

Happy to discount for bulk purchases!

- Isabella Oliver ruched top in grey with black lace detail. Size 3 (UK12). Bought for ?25. ?10

- Isabella Oliver jersery shirt with tie detail in french navy. Size 3 (UK12). Bought for ?55. ?15

- Seraphine Knot front top in Taupe. Size 10. Bought for ?21. ?8

- ASOS maternity peg leg trousers in Check. Size 12. Bought for ?22. ?7

- Next 100% cotton maternity smock in denim with white embroidery detail. Very pretty bow back. Size 10. Never worn. Bought for ?20. ?8

- Figleaves underwired bikini in Black with contrast stitching. Bikini top size 34G and bottoms size 14. Bought for the birthing pool but we never got there so never used! Bought for ?11. ?5

- Shoetherapy leopard print loafer. Size 6. Recommended for pregnancy - see http://www.shoetherapy.com/benefits - Worn twice then my feet expanded! Bought for ?59. ?20

Essential maternity items:

- Elle TENS machine. Highly recommended for labour! Replacement electrodes available for a fiver on amazon. Bought for ?49.99. ?20

- Widgey Donut nursing pillow with silver star cover. Bought for ?29.95. Hardly used. ?10

- Birth-ease birth ball and pump. Bought for ?22.95. ?10

- "The Hypnobirthing Book" by Katherine Graves plus accompanying "color and calmness" CD. Every pregnant lady should read this book! Free to a good home.

- Aussie bodycare tea tree oil and Potters herbals distilled witch hazel. Both unopened. Great for post delivery. Free to a good home.

Collection from Camberwell SE5. Thanks!

Dulcie

Hi ladies, and happy new year to you and your bumps.

Just wanted to pop a quick note in here saying I've had a space become available on my January hypnobirthing course. I'd be happy to offer a discount on the place to anyone who'd like it at short notice. If this interests you, please drop me a line on [email protected] and I'll be happy to help.

Wishing you all the best for calm and comforable births.

Hollie x

Hi I am due 21st may and my 2nd will be 2 and a half by then. I did Nct last time and met some lovely people but I won't be doing that this time round so it would be great to meet some other ladies in the area. Looking forward to the 21st.

Hi all,

Count me in for the 21st too please...the pub will love us, ordering a load of soda water!

I'm due 11th March with our first baby. Getting pretty close now so it would be lovely to meet up with some locals in the same boat to catch up with on maternity leave.

Lizzie.

Great to see this thread

hey mrs blue squirrel,

ditto to not remembering much!

My first will be 12 yrs old this month, so whole previous pregnancy thing seems a LONG time ago!.... thrown almost everything away, am twice the size before and it all seems quite different!

Would love to meet some other expectant mums later this month, so will try and make the 21st! EDT also sells fentimans ginger beer which makes a zippy change from water....sigh!

Thanks for organising this mandg. x

Hello! I'm expecting my second mid-May and my first will be 2yrs 3mths old. The ED group was fab first time around and looking forward to meeting some new local mums in due course!

I can't make the 21st sadly but hopefully at another meet up.

Suzie

Hi ladies,

Right I just spoke to a lovely chap at the EDT and I've booked an area for 7pm on Weds 21st Jan under the name of Ginny (sounds like they'll cordon off a decent size space for us). I suggested at the back to the right (near the ladies(!)) as I think that has enough space. In the past the other areas we had weren't very conducive for everyone to chat other than to those either side of them or if you moved around.

I did warn him we're all expecting so not much drinking will be going on - though if it's anything like last time hopefully a few of us will eat dinner there (I plan to) so they get some money out of us and we get some food if you haven't managed an earlier dinner.

I did a quick count back (apols if I missed anyone or mis-typed a name) and of course we might have more (or less) on the day so I've booked for 20 people for now. These are the names I have, obviously those finding this thread after today are more than welcome to join too, just let us know as if it gets many more I feel I should warn them ;o)

Mandy

Sayroo

jcrwillcox

mrs-blue-squirrel

kaz@263

missjojo

Dandy Sandy

balanceforlife

Hannahkc

Jwinter

smann

lucycheyne