Spring babies 2015 (Due March, April, May)

Hi everyone

Expecting my second on April 11th (my daughter is 3), and would love to join in with the meet-up on 21st if there's space for another bump?! Would love to meet everyone, and hopefully establish little social circle for #2 like we had for our first one (through NCT that time), so many thanks for getting everyone together!

Daisy x

Hi everyone,

I am a midwife with 35 years experience running baby massage classes (IAIM trained) either at one of my venues or in your own home. My 4-week course is ?50 and I offer a discounted rate for people who host a group in their own home (i.e., your NCT friends).

I have one space left for an upcoming course starting on Friday 23rd January.

Also soon starting antenatal classes and individual postnatal advice (including breastfeeding support) in your own home.

Please contact me at [email protected] for more information.

Hi Everyone,

Would also love to join if there is space left? Baby no 2 is due in March and have a little boy who is turning 3 in March!

Would be great to meet others to hang out with and establish some play buddies for number 2...

Thanks for setting up this thread!!

Carly x

Hi

Happy weekend everybody - Just a quick post to say thanks again Ginny for speaking to the EDT about Wednesday night.

Will be coming straight from work (so will most likely order some food at the pub too) but I'm looking forward to meeting you all. Should be a great evening!

See you soon.

Sayroo

Evening all,

I hadn't checked the thread since before Christmas, but luckily checked today so hope to join you at the EDT with another friend, Simone, who's expecting her second end of May. Now signed up to email updates. Look forward to meeting you all soon, Fi

Hi everyone

Sorry, I'm a bit late joining the spring babies club... I didn't know such a thing existed, it's a great idea! I'm due on 25th March and I'm a first timer too! I'm away this week, we're trying to make the most of the calm before the inevitable storm and so can't make the drinks tomorrow evening, but I'd love to meet up in February...

Georgie

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to drop a quick line to say that a space has become available for the 'midwife-led group antenatal course' due to start next week for 6 consecutive weeks. Ideal for Spring babies!

If you were interest in knowing more about labour, birth and those early weeks with baby, and getting to know a group of other local expectant mothers due around the same date as you, drop me a line at [email protected], PM or visit my website: www.ariadnasole.com I would be happy to offer a discount considering the short notice.

Here is a link to the course: http://www.eastdulwichforum.co.uk/forum/read.php?25,1320501,1320501#msg-1320501

Have a lovely pregnancy and enjoy your bumps!

Ariadna Sole

Don't know if anyone else is going to this or has been previously

http://babyshowexcel.seetickets.com/event/the-baby-show/excel/823448

baby show at Excel at end of Feb, enter code PB0002 to get tickets for ?10.50 each (instead of ?20.00) or they do other ticket packages on the above link (bottle warmer package and things)

Im thinking of avoiding eh crowd where possible and going on the Friday (around 11/lunchtime) my other half will be driving and carrying purchases! so if anyone wants a chauffer and a shopping assistant as well let me know J