Spring babies 2015 (Due March, April, May)

What an impressive turnout! It was lovely to meet other mums to be. Would love to attend another catch up, and I too vote for the earlier date, of the 18th, as I am due at the very beginning of March.

Thanks Ginny, for whipping it all into being!

Take care,

Sandra.

18th works for me. Was everyone up for the EDT again? Or any other suggestions?

It was a great turnout and great to meet those I talked to. So many ladies we couldn't get around everyone! Hoping to catch up with those I missed talking to next time, it's like speed dating with bumps ;)

Hi everyone

A bit random but did you get "bounty packs" from your midwives? All my friends have had them early in pregnancy and when I just asked my midwife about it she said you get them after you've given birth which I didn't think was the case?

Also does anyone know about the labour ward tours at Kings and if the birthing pools have a tour at all?

Thanks

Jenna

Thanks again to Ginny for organising, and what a turn out!

The 18th works for me, however given the large numbers, I wondered if it might be more manageable for the second timers to organise a separate meet up so we can include our toddlers? (I?m guessing the first timers will be more than happy to miss this!) Also, I didn't really get a chance to talk to many people given the numbers which was a shame.

Could I suggest maybe a day meet up with the toddlers? If anyone fancies it I can start a new thread ?second time round spring babies? to organise?

Hx

mrs-blue-squirrel Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks again to Ginny for organising, and what a

> turn out!

>

> The 18th works for me, however given the large

> numbers, I wondered if it might be more manageable

> for the second timers to organise a separate meet

> up so we can include our toddlers? (I?m guessing

> the first timers will be more than happy to miss

> this!) Also, I didn't really get a chance to talk

> to many people given the numbers which was a

> shame.

> Could I suggest maybe a day meet up with the

> toddlers? If anyone fancies it I can start a new

> thread ?second time round spring babies? to

> organise?

>

> Hx

Hi, yes I definitely would vote in favour of this! Also really appreciated the last meet-up, and chatted to some lovely people, but I would really love a second timers meet-up with first babies in tow (or indeed without if it proves too complicated whilst people are still at work etc.). My daughter is 3 and a half, and I would love, for her sake and mine, to see if there are any others out there with a similar age gap (all the lovely second timers I met last week had managed to be a lot quicker off the mark than we did with creating #2!). And even if there weren't, would still be great to narrow it down a bit to meet people with shared experiences, past and to come, with having another one.

Daisy x

Good morning ladies...I have ONE spot left on my group hypnobirthing course starting next Tuesday (3rd Feb) and running for four weeks, 7.30-10.00pm in East Dulwich. Come along and learn how to create a truly calm, comfortable and empowering birth experience. Perfect timing for anyone expecting from the end of March to the end of May.

Please email me ASAP on [email protected] if you would like to book this spot, or have a look at [www.londonhypnobirthing.co.uk] for more information. Place will go on a first come, first served basis.

Hollie x

I'd love to join this group. It was recommended to me on the FB group East Dulwich Mums. Moving to East Dulwich in mid-February after living in Camberwell. Am a senior lecturer in applied economics at UCL and am due in April. First child, a boy. Thanks, Maris

Hi Everyone, Hope you and bumps are doing well!! Looking forward to the 18th Feb xxx

Would anyones other halves fancy a first timer dad beer/catch up before the babies start coming? - discuss the mindfields of pram selection, and car upgrades amongst other things!!

There seems to be so much for mums in terms of meeting others in the same boat but not alot for the dads?