Aircraft noise -

lparsons

(I think he means NOMBY).

I have been wearing ear plugs that shut out everything for several years now as I was woken at 4am and could not get back to sleep. I realised how bad it was when I actually slept right through the night with the windows open once...9/11- and there were no planes.

James Barber Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> How so?

People are happy to go on holiday and fly around the World but don't want Planes flying overhead.

The problem in East Dulwich is much less of a problem than say in Staines and closer still to the Airport..

It's like people who drive and then complain about the traffic..

Ridiculous argument.

DulwichFox

James Barber Wrote:

> Would people be interested in a public meeting

> about aircraft noise in Spetember?

> Please email if yes so we can see numbers.

> I'd anticipate asking HACAN, CAA, Heathrow and

> City airport along to discuss and explain.

Hi James - would be interested in coming along. Thanks in advance for organising.

HP

No really. Latest research shows business flying is going down - long term trend. People email, video and audio conference call.

The increase in air travel is largely a small number of high wealth individuals who are flying much more.

So no, the research does not support your thinking Dulwich Fox...this time.

fazer71 Wrote:

> Dulwch fox.

> STFU please this is not about you and your weird

> logic.!

What weird logic.. WTF are you talking about.

Having lived under the flight path for 35 years I have no problem with aircraft..

DF

Funny.. A friend of mine and myself just spent a pleasant afternoon drinking on lordship lane.

The aircraft caused no problems.

The traffic however with constant Ambulances, Police sirens and a fire engine were MUCH more of a disturbance.

Not to mention the 176 buses..

Aircraft just do not fit into the equation.

DulwichFox

DulwichFox Wrote:

> Funny.. A friend of mine and myself just spent a

> pleasant afternoon drinking on lordship lane.

> The aircraft caused no problems.

>

> The traffic however with constant Ambulances,

> Police sirens and a fire engine were MUCH more of

> a disturbance.

> Not to mention the 176 buses..

>

> Aircraft just do not fit into the equation.

>

> DulwichFox

You really need help. I fear even the Maudsley may be unable to treat you.

It'll try to explain again in the hope you are/have suffered some temporary form of madness.

If I was in my home playing loud music I would not hear the aircraft noise.

If I lived in a noisy road with constant traffic I would not hear the aircraft noise.

If I had a hearing problem I would not hear the aircraft noise.

If I hear the aircraft noise, I hear the aircraft noise.

If the aircraft noise irritates me it irritates me.

If the aircraft are there making a noise from 5am and they irritate me I am not you I am me.

If you still don't get it and still don't understand why your constant posting against those who have issue with the aircraft noise.

Maybe DF stands for Dumb Fu?ker .. ?

DF

As I?m feeling somewhat sorry for you, as you have been living a life where you are unaware of your thought processes.

I would like to help you understand your weird logic with the following simple example ?.

You? Have a headache. (Verging on a migraine)

I... Do not have a headache. (My mind is it total harmony with the universe)

I constantly inform YOU that YOU don?t have a headache... ?WHY?? because I do not have a headache?

In that simple example I have adopting your weird logic?

I hope this is an opportunity for you to understand your weird logic; it?s never too late for you to become a regular member of the human race and understand humanity. Possibly? I live in hope.

Sorry for being abusive in previous posts, I?m struggling with a lack of sleep due to the Aircraft noise starting at 4.45 am.