Who wears Lynx?......

Mick Mac

Just saw the Lynx advert on tv - have always liked their adverts but who uses this stuff?

I'm a bit old/mature for that sort of spray deodorant / anti perspirant combo stuff now, but they have always had funny adverts - the current one with the Man Leather concept is pretty funny too - but who buys it?

Forumites in their 20s? Or is it too naf for ED? (I did buy it in my 20s)

Release the Man Leather

I feel very out of place here... didn't realise it was socially unacceptable in ED to wear such smells :-| I assume this applies to girlies too?

Is it also wrong to breathe in such smells and think it quite pleasant? Obviously the more subtly applied of course. To be used in excess is certainly an attempt to cover something (as with most other sprays etc.)

*wonders off mumbling something about stuck up snoots that choose to reside on her turf (not the grass type ta!)*

Lovely Young Lady smelt really nice, when I was at work yesterday.

However, she was undercharged by a ?1 and kept it, showing me the evidence.

I told her there's just 3 things that I knew about her on our first encounter, that she was pretty, smely really lovely (and she did!) and was clearly dodgy and dishonest.::o....she liked me even more after thatcomment...strange creatures Wimmin'B)

p.s I wonder if she used Old Spice or Lynx-didn't seem like it..

VeryBerryCherry Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> According to Anchorman?s Brian Fantana, Sex

> Panther Cologne is illegal in nine countries. It?s

> also made with bits of real panther* and 60% of

> the time, it works every time.

Oh no, VBC, you left out the best bit! What comes after the "bits of real panther*"? Longing to know...

KK - "stuck up snoots that choose to reside on her turf" - wassat??

Mr. Moos is a well groomed chap, and wears some anonymous deoderant or other and one of a vast collection of posh aftershaves. Mmm...

Did you feel the urge to chase after her with a bunch of flowers Tony?..

Tony.London Suburbs Wrote:

> Lovely Young Lady smelt really nice, when I was at

> work yesterday.

>

> However, she was undercharged by a ?1 and kept it,

> showing me the evidence.

>

> I told her there's just 3 things that I knew about

> her on our first encounter, that she was pretty,

> smely really lovely (and she did!) and was clearly

> dodgy and dishonest.::o....she liked me even more

> after thatcomment...strange creatures Wimmin'B)

>

> p.s I wonder if she used Old Spice or Lynx-didn't

> seem like it..

red devil Wrote:

Did you feel the urge to chase after her with a bunch of flowers Tony?..

As she was surrounded by 6 Guys, all Bees to the Honeypot, I let her come to me, which she had to in order to conduct some Business. I told her that I would return the ?1, at which point she thumped me (fairly gently) and said "Yeah! Right!" as her fragrant self returned to her admiring "worker bees"....she was their "Queen" for the evening and seemed to enjoy the attention from them:))