gay girlies

badger

Unless I've read this wrong, some clarity

The regular forumites on here meet up once a month or so for a drink up in a local bar - the next one is on Friday at the Gowlett

It's not Rainbow drink-up - it is just every man, woman and Claphamite for themselves, but Keiths suggestion of coming along anyway is a good one - if all of the recently declared gay members come along and meet up for the first time it should give everyone enough confidence to strike up a related-evening.

If you didn't know about the regular drinks then that's another reason to come along and get to meet everyone and catch up on the gossip - don't worry you won't remember a thing the next day ;-)

I went to my first one 2 months ago and sussed out pretty quickly which group it was - at the next one I kept an eye out for some of the new people who said they would come and so I was able to entrap.. er I mean encourage them to join us

(worse - they were able to guess who I was as well- I'm still spooked by that ;-) )

mattindulwich18 Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Hi James

>

> well I am in East Dulwich so at least you know one

> other gay guy from ED apart from your partner even

> though its only in cyberspace!!

and me!

I can't make it on Friday alas but I think the plan is to meet up for pink drinks (nobody got the rainbow reference :'() probably (hopefully) next week.

I think we have GiddyGecko, Nikster, me:)), MikeSE22, James, Beej and err Matt (who may - or may not - be 18) and can't remember who else to meet up (dragging along other pink friends). Intriguing that there are so many gay men on a gay girlie thread, but there you go.

How's about 6th June?

Does it clash with the WI?

Rye?

Matt. I was very well disposed to you. Then you complained you were 33. And my benevolent heart she did turn to carbon. If only you knew what it was like for me, a Peter Pan Poppinjay, prematurely grey, to hear someone bemoan such a youthful year-tally. I can hardly stomach my advocaat and Eccles Cake. What would Elsie Tanner do? Hmmmm. Leave me be for a few mins. I should recover. Might even make it to the drinks on Friday. Nero

Hey Badger

The 6th is better for me & Nikster will be back then too, although I will be on lates again next week so maybe not.... boohoo. I will be going down to Sunny S'arfend on Friday for the weekend to see my folks so I cant make the Gowlett :'(. I am sure we will all meet up one gorgeous sunny evening somewhere soon. London Pride is on the 30th June too which is not too far away if we can meet before then & if anyone wants to go along to the march or following events at least we will kinda know each other by then.

Cheers GG

Okay - so GG can't make it on Weds and haven't heard from the Nikster for a while... I'm going to be stuck at work (sigh).

Are all the boys still keen? I think Mikese22 is... If so, I suggest you all meet at the Rye tomorrow evening and report back. ;-)

Hello everyone,

The Nikster is back! Apologies for not logging on earlier in the week but life has been just a wee bit crazy!

Just wanted to throw out a date. How about Friday 8th (this Friday) for a pint and a chat?

Anyone interested?

Nikster x

:'( Hi Nik, welcome back, did you have a good holiday?

Unfortunately I am on lates this week so wont be able to join you all on Fri unless you are somewhere that is open late? If not another time, sigh!! For wild gay celebrations dont forget London Pride on Sat 30th June a bunch of girlies I know are meeting up in Trafalgar Square at 11am on the 30th for the march & festivities....

Cheers GG

Hi GG,

Had a great holiday. Went to a Greek wedding and then up to Lancashire/Yorkshire to see some friends. Very relaxed and lots of fun.

We will definately be in town for London pride this year. Meeting up in the square would be a great idea for the parade! I'll run it pass the lovely lady indoors!

Let us know when you are on earlys and then we can get the rainbow drinks going!

Cheers,

Nikster